Ivan Rakitić

CatalinR10

so much for throwing himself off of a bridge. Lucho said this in his presser:

"Tiene tanto tiempo esta entrevista... quizá mejor no preguntarle ahora que igual me voy solo al puente"

i'm at my 2'nd online spanish lesson , 10 more and will be able to understand quotes you people put without translation next to

F

FlaFCB

It says "Rakitic gave this interview a long time ago. It's probably better not to ask him the same now, I'd probably go to the bridge alone".

Zebulun

i'm at my 2'nd online spanish lesson , 10 more and will be able to understand quotes you people put without translation next to

My bad @catalinutz & [MENTION=21282]Ahmedd[/MENTION], its just as FlaFcb said below. I'm now getting a little comfortable with spanish myself, only when folks don't speak fast loll. I use duolingo, what you using?

Horatio

You're welcome
My bad @catalinutz & [MENTION=21282]Ahmedd[/MENTION], its just as FlaFcb said below. I'm now getting a little comfortable with spanish myself, only when folks don't speak fast loll. I use duolingo, what you using?

I'd recommend Pimsleur.

mark1nhu

That interview sounds extremely "goodbyeish" to me.

Messi gave him the free kick in the other day. Nice gesture before the incoming departure.

Yeah, same vibe for me...

=/

so much for throwing himself off of a bridge. Lucho said this in his presser:

"Tiene tanto tiempo esta entrevista... quizá mejor no preguntarle ahora que igual me voy solo al puente"

WTF, I can't stand Lucho anymore... Jesus Christ, we need to get rid of him ASAP.

ini4ever

It says "Rakitic gave this interview a long time ago. It's probably better not to ask him the same now, I'd probably go to the bridge alone".

Can someone explain it to me why he should say such words ? I mean this is utterly unnecessary, to speak like that.
The only way i can understand it is he was being sarcastic.

snowy

Can someone explain it to me why he should say such words ? I mean this is utterly unnecessary, to speak like that.
The only way i can understand it is he was being sarcastic.

yeah he was just playing. Media comes up with such stupid questions, you'd need the patience of a lift operator if you were to play the game seriously.
he should just go full smurf blue

Potroh

What we could clearly see on Rakitic today that he was in an unsettled mind state on the field...
Yes he was an unquestionable starter for two years, but now the coach wanted competition for his post. First they bought Arda, and later during the half year he had to wait, both the press and the management suggested and hoped the Turk will be new star there. It didn't happen and Turan had very mediocre performances in that midfield post, so later (mostly playing training matches or the easiest games) he became an attacker. All right.
But when Arda fell out from the midfield hat, both Gomes and Denis, another two expectant players came to compete for the same position.

So I'm just asking: is it possible to play well when actually three other, and relatively acceptable players fight for your post?
Psychologically speaking it is impossible, or to be precise it's impossible to do that for the attacking role, which requires ease and creativity. Because in a situation like this ALL good players become stiff, and although their willpower and fighting instinct help in defense, but only defense, but never while trying to attack.

So, to cut it short, this mindless management actually stole all possible and available confidence away from Rakitic by this rotation mania, and frankly if I were in his place, I'd definitely leave, because under this kind of artificial pressure it is just impossible to play creatively and confidently...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans