Ivan Rakitić

xXKonan

Roberto only had a good game as a CM vs Getafe. be serious. kid is far away from Rakitic
Roberto has been great for us as a CM this season so far. and it's true he actually did out Perform Rakitic most of the time. Nothing really wrong with admitting that really Rakitic has been struggling a lot this season and it seems he finally is getting his form back from a season ago which is good.

serghei

Roberto has been better than Rakitic this season. By some distance I'd say.

Rakitic has picked up form in the last games. He is still our starter midfielder, in front of Sergi Roberto. Roberto atm is one of the first players Lucho goes to when he needs to rotate a bit or has injuries/suspensions in either defence, midfield, or attack. Which is still a good position in the squad for him (let's see how that goes when we also have Arda being able to play midfield-attack, and Vidal as well, being able to play RW-RB).

And even if Roberto has been in better form, that does not mean he is a better player. He will be a better player when he will play amazing vs. Bayern in CL semifinals, playing awesome and scoring vs. the likes of City and Juventus as well (scoring the opener in probably the biggest game of the season, now that's the mark of a great player), having caps for his national team at European Championships and World Cups.

That's what makes a player better than another, not a few months of good form.

That does not mean I don't rate Roberto. I do. Both as a player and as a character.

Last edited:

namaria

12391314_972180369496104_1346049815183629439_n.jpg

yess we all love Domaćica :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watching him run in dying minutes of the game to cover for Messi lost possession is just another example of everything he does so well that goes under the radar.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Raki is the one in our team that does the dirty work so that the others don't have to. It's a thankless but vital job. His workrate is just out of this world.

utility73

Another decent performance.
Now with him on form again, together with Roberto getting better and better plus Grandmaster Busquets and not to forget Arda coming soon our MF problems seem to be gone for now.

Home of Barca Fans