Ivan Rakitić

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
When he scored I screamed: Best 18 millions eveeeeeer! I love this guy and think he should retire as a Barça minilegend here.

Stric

Why do we need Pogba again? Rakitić is a starter and is great for us, and Iniesta still has a few good seasons left in him. Are we buying Pogba to keep him on the bench until Iniesta retires?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why do we need Pogba again? Rakitić is a starter and is great for us, and Iniesta still has a few good seasons left in him. Are we buying Pogba to keep him on the bench until Iniesta retires?

Majority of the forum thought Don Andres was average the entire season until recently and had to be replaced in a couple of seasons. When Pogba comes, if he comes, then Iniesta will be 33.

Back on topic about Iniesta then I think he deservedly got the MOTM award. Fantastic performance by him!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ivan Rakitic' goal was the first Barcelona goal from open play without a Messi, Suárez or Neymar goal/assist since February 28.

Jombi

Majority of the forum thought Don Andres was average the entire season until recently and had to be replaced in a couple of seasons. When Pogba comes, if he comes, then Iniesta will be 33.

nah, Iniesta will be 32 in 9 months.

Devils

He's definitely proven himself to be a world class player this season if there was ever any doubt before.

I swear to you guys I've harassed my brother to bet hard on a non MSN player scoring, but there wasn't any such option according to him :(
feuk.

Home of Barca Fans