Isco

Turson

Can't you guys buy someone again in Summer and push Isco out :p

Why would we do that? Perez himself wanted him, hes spanish (which is a VERY important factor), Real fans loves him, hes becoming a star player in our team.
It´ll happen at some point, we just have to be patient.

Maybe after 8, 9 years? Do you have this much patience?

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Why would we do that? Perez himself wanted him, hes spanish (which is a VERY important factor), Real fans loves him, hes becoming a star player in our team.

Maybe after 8, 9 years? Do you have this much patience?

Actually I read in some Madrid paper Perez didn't want him or wasn't sure. It was Zidane who convinced him. You know how Higuain was treated since he wasn't a Perez purchase. Isco will be the same. Football is very unpredictable. Why would Isco decide to be a sub for players who are the same age as him when he can be a starter at other big teams? Unless Modric leaves or drastically declines ala Iniesta than Isco better get comfy on that bench.

The RM Spanish inquisition of summer 2013 is over with the purchase of Kroos and James. 2 staples in the XI.

Schumi

We should have signed him from Malaga, what a mistake.

Epic mistake.

And if he leave Real Madrid it will probably be for some Bayern or EPL club. No way are Real Madrid selling him to us.

Him and Koke are the Xavi-Iniesta for the Spanish NT though.

Turson

Actually I read in some Madrid

I wouldnt call spanish papers a reliable source of information. Not at all. Besides...
hes spanish (which is a VERY important factor), Real fans loves him, hes becoming a star player in our team.
Unless Modric leaves or drastically declines ala Iniesta than Isco better get comfy on that bench.
Bench? I dont think so. Real fights on three fronts, there are enough minutes for everyone, besides Carlo knows how to rotate his suqad. Also, Modric is not getting eny younger.

Frodo_FCB

There are some rumors that Man. City and Liverpool are interested for him..Lets hope they make a move in January.

L

linetty

OptaJose ‏@OptaJose
24 - Isco has completed more dribbles than any other Real Madrid player in La Liga this season (Ronaldo 20)

Home of Barca Fans