Isco

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Look how far back his left foot goes, you guys in your Sunday league must have had the balance of tight-rope walkers to be able to stand on just one foot leaning in that angle.

B

beautifulgame

Lolz dive or Textbook foul?

The English and american obsession with 'diving' is indicative of their naïveté in football.

mixer

the contact is tiny, he could easily stay on his feet and go past the player there but he takes the easy option and takes a dive instead, you don't see players going to ground like that at the sunday league team i played for, we took kicks all the time and just got on with it...
Are you mad? I would sent off the looser who has clearly kicked Isco.

If that was a dive then what is this?

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Are you mad? I would sent off the looser who has clearly kicked Isco.

If that was a dive then what is this?

On the other hand it's not, that serious. Foul? Yes but likely not a card, likely not even a yellow.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He does everything with such flair, one of the main attacking triggers for Spain tonight.

The transition between Illaramendi->Koke->Thiago->Isco was amazingly fluid

zanela

Given Isco today had a free role, and saw more of the ball. Its easy to stand-out. What Thiago does, however, is more important, but unfortunately goes unnoticed.

Elite-BkD

^Nope, no way, performed quite different functions, only if you're judging the amount of skillful flair did he surpasss Thiago.

Mr Hulot

It is not a competition between the two of them! Both played great in their respective roles. Isco was amazing once again, even though he made some cheap dives...

USWAY

Isco and Thiago are the next rulers of Spain's midfield. I'm not one for squad stacking, but I would love to have that for Barca too :pep:

Home of Barca Fans