Ilaix Moriba

Catta

Would be pathetic from Barca, if they have the money for Aguero, but cant improve the contract of one of our best talents.

Messi983

It would be very surprising for his (new) agents to accept the first Barca offer. Still think he'll stay.

mc_lovin

Don't know what the fuss is about. He has every right to act in his interests. If we can't pay a competitive salary that's on us. I like that Laporta tries to create a clear wage structure and it's the right thing to do, but we can't expect everyone to be in line with this. We will see what happens though.

We demand loyalty, but will get rid of him at the first sign of trouble. It's a ruthless business.

Last edited:

FC433

Sort his situation before the preseason. Plenty of young talents are waiting for their chances.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll say it again.....I like Ilaix a lot, but he's not a Pogba level talent or an elite talent.

If we cannot come to an agreement and he decides to leave I hope we can get something out of it.

khaled_a_d

I'll say it again.....I like Ilaix a lot, but he's not a Pogba level talent or an elite talent.

If we cannot come to an agreement and he decides to leave I hope we can get something out of it.

And tbh, the FDJ -Pedri combination will need a generational talent to bench one of them

Birdy

Is that a threat from Barca?

Yes. I think its pretty clear.

TBF I am not against it.
You don't play hard-ball when you are given some trust by the coach and play already in the 1st team. You renew like Minqueza and Araujo.
Ilaix was given chances by Koeman. If it wasn't for that, he would not be so infatuated with himself.

These wonderkids need to learn the basic value of modesty

Home of Barca Fans