Iker Casillas

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
San Iker deserved better than what he got, but maybe he is similar to Puyol in that his reserved personality means he prefers to leave without the fanfare.
I will never forget the penalties he saved against Italy in Euro 2008, I will never forget the save he made against Robben in the world cup final. I will never forget the saves he made against portugal in euro 2012.
Kings never die, and San Iker is a true titan of the game, Gracias for everything :worthy:

If he has a big season at Porto, I wonder if he would welcome a move to a PL or BuLi side? Try to win one more UCL before bowing out.

CuleLife4Life

If he has a big season at Porto, I wonder if he would welcome a move to a PL or BuLi side? Try to win one more UCL before bowing out.

He has been average for Porto. His days of being a "big" GK are over. I watched the Kiev game and he still has big issues with crosses. 2nd goal that equalized the game was on him.

Next stop for him will be MLS because I'm sure Porto will be looking to upgrade in the next 2 summers.

Morten

He has been average for Porto. His days of being a "big" GK are over. I watched the Kiev game and he still has big issues with crosses. 2nd goal that equalized the game was on him.

Next stop for him will be MLS because I'm sure Porto will be looking to upgrade in the next 2 summers.

Casillas was never a "complete" goalkeeper, he has always had problems with his game. But he made up for it in other ways few others could. Unlike most gks, Casillas isnt 195-200 cm.

Morten

Would be funny if Mourinho is sacked after losing to Porto, at home, with Casillas as matcwinner. Imagine the drama :lol:

Home of Barca Fans