Iker Casillas

El Gato

Villarato!
Can't remember. Recall some news/Iker interview saying things got difficult as she was having treatment and decided to split. But don't take my word for it

SmilerBam

Nowadays, no one can do anything or to say anything about these ''special'' bunch that are the LQBTQ community. Meanwhile, heterosexuals are the real ones who are discriminated, seems almost a sin to be straight these days. Yeah, it was maybe a stupid joke, but like i said, people nowadays are just snowflakes. Political corectdness overload.

Bulgroz

Yeah man, huge discrimination against straight people. Crazy. Like, sometimes, people make fun of them on twitter!!! Awful, awful times for them.

Idiot.

CatalinR10

Nowadays, no one can do anything or to say anything about these ''special'' bunch that are the LQBTQ community. Meanwhile, heterosexuals are the real ones who are discriminated, seems almost a sin to be straight these days. Yeah, it was maybe a stupid joke, but like i said, people nowadays are just snowflakes. Political corectdness overload.

yeah fam , gay people are not what they were before.

these days they can easily take a dick up the ass but not a joke.

Temptation

I'm not even close to being a part of what you guys refer to as the "woke crowd" but I'll say this:

It's just that homosexuals, trans people, etc face discrimination, belittling and trauma everywhere so it's considered mean to behave that way with them.

It's just that you try and be nice to a person on a lower level than you are at facing all kinds of hardships(I'm not saying gay people are lower than us but they are looked down upon by the society broadly and ridiculed).......

SmilerBam

I'm not even close to being a part of what you guys refer to as the "woke crowd" but I'll say this:

It's just that homosexuals, trans people, etc face discrimination, belittling and trauma everywhere so it's considered mean to behave that way with them.

It's just that you try and be nice to a person on a lower level than you are at facing all kinds of hardships(I'm not saying gay people are lower than us but they are looked down upon by the society broadly and ridiculed).......
Maybe that was before, until the 2010's. Right now, it's like overcompensation in this matter, also the racial stuff too. That is what i hate. It's more like being straight is almost a crime these days. There is actually no free speech anymore, and that in the name of ''freedom''. Hypocritical stuff.

Home of Barca Fans