• 10-19

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 20-30

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • over 30

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters

Messi__10

Between the 20 and 30 goals without problems... Only think about Villa up front at barca with Xavi and Iniesta behind him and Messi next to him, makes me jizz! They wil link up soo good... I can't wait for the next season

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
between 20 and 30 probably...

I think you guys are expecting too much from him. He will fit excelent in your team i reckon, but if Ibra stays, villa will be kinda, wasted as LW... He is CF/SS, so the way he will be scoring that many goals is to play him in his natural position, and Pep said Ibra will stay, that means Villa as LW, and you are still expecting him to score 30+.. :)

I don't think it's gonna happen.. He will score 20+ and assist often, be essential for you, but do not expect that much or you may be dissapointed like you are with Ibra...

maxan10

SirTugAlot
No Villa is a product of spain and he's already a fan favourite on top of that his fee is considerably lower so i wouldn't expect any bandwagons to jump on him if he has a similar season to ibra. With this new attacking prowess we may even see Messi's tally drop a dozen goals or so, all dependent though on how messi wants to approach each game :p

Home of Barca Fans