Houssem Aouar

Laplacian

I don't watch ligue 1 at all other than highlights and player you tube complications (and he looks amazing there), is he genuinely that talented? it seems very weird that no one has really gone for him considering how highly you rate him.

It's not exactly a math puzzle lol, I'm an armchair fan not a seasoned scout. Of course the players I "rate" might turn out to be completely shit and the players I dislike might end up being good, it's not like I'm basing it off some sound methodology I just like the way he looks on the ball. Still hope I'm right and he ends up in a big team.

khaled_a_d

I see him as more of a midtable teams rather than one for the big clubs, although him and Paqueta are indeed entertaining players.

Could be someone who will take sometime to be big team player, or maybe I am just wrong.

The one that is really disappointing is Cherki, feels like a French Demir

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It's not exactly a math puzzle lol, I'm an armchair fan not a seasoned scout. Of course the players I "rate" might turn out to be completely shit and the players I dislike might end up being good, it's not like I'm basing it off some sound methodology I just like the way he looks on the ball. Still hope I'm right and he ends up in a big team.

Yeah fair, was just curious if you actually followed him and had a additional insight you could offer on the whole situation. Just figured we kinda need to go for players who might hit it off rather than have already hit it off with our financial situation.

Laplacian

Yeah fair, was just curious if you actually followed him and had a additional insight you could offer on the whole situation. Just figured we kinda need to go for players who might hit it off rather than have already hit it off with our financial situation.

Got benched a bit because he didn't want to renew, then he went into bad form during covid year, and went anonymous for like half a season. He has picked up in 2021 and is even better than he was back when he was hyped. He's a complete no. 8. Technical and tidy, but also physical and reasonably quick, can place in creative through balls, can drive through the defense with dribbling, and he can score goals - spectacular ones too. Versatile too because he can also play in a double pivot.

City was in for him but now they have Grealish and Foden, why no one else wants him now I don't know. He's still one of my favorite midfielders in Ligue 1, alongside Paqueta.

Messi983

Lyon have accepted a proposal in principle from Real Betis for Houssem Aouar - the attacking midfielder is playing for time, he wants a better club to come forward, ideally from the Premier League.

Rumoured fee around 13-15m.

Hope Betis gets him, would love to see him in La Liga.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans