Henrik Larsson

[FCB]Messi[10

The legend has his first management job, I hope he has a big career ahead, he always came across as very intelligent:

Former Celtic and Barcelona striker Henrik Larsson has been appointed manager of Swedish second division side Landskrona Bois.

Larsson, 38, who also had a loan spell at Manchester United in 2007, retired as a player in October after finishing his career with Helsingborgs.

The Swede said: "I am very flattered by this offer, given that I don't have any bigger experience as a coach.

"I look forward to it and we'll see where I can take this."

Larsson was capped 106 times by Sweden and won the Champions League with Barcelona in 2006 in a 2-1 win over Arsenal in Paris.

He won two Primera Division titles with Barcelona, four Scottish Premier League crowns while at Celtic and was part of the Manchester United squad that won the Premier League in 2007.

Hopefully he will do good as coach, really glad he will start with a 2nd division team since he has no experience with it yet. But hopefully in the future, he will be coaching a 1st division team.

NebbyCulé

Larsson have the experience from the best couches and very experienced as a player to, ofc very respected by the players. I think he will he do good as coach.

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
Yesterday Larsson had his first practis as a coach for Landskrona, they got to run!!

After he got interviewd by swedish tv and they asked him about posible cooperation with his old clubs like Man U, Fayeernord, Celtic or Barca. His answar was like why not if that would become a possiblite so. Then they asked like if he would take a injuyerd Xavi who had been injuyerd a time to the team on loan or somthing, He answard with a laugh and then Yes if you could fix that I would never say no.. Haha xD

When he was asked about his new team what he thougth about the players after practice, his answar was They are pretty god at running more than that I don't know, I have only had one practice and that was what we did.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Larsson is an absolute legend. I wish Barca could sign such player in a near future but find it very unlikely.

Henrik's team Landskrona got a draw from his first game as team coach 0-0 against Ängelholm
henke411.jpg

V

verdiblanc

His last league game for Celtic has to be one of the most emotional games I've ever been to, it was a month before my 11th birthday and there was myself, even kids younger than me and guys a lot older who couldn't hold back the tears.

I don't think we'll ever find somebody like him at Celtic or in Scotland, every Celtic supporting kid in Glasgow wanted to be Henrik Larsson.

[YOUTUBE]F1iSIIAyEtk[/YOUTUBE]

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans