Hector Bellerin

delancey

Honestly, I really do not understand the logic behind the acquisition of Bellerin while letting Dest go?

The only reason I can think of is that one is Catalan while the other is not? Dest is simply far superior, as highlighted by his displays at the WC. Bellerin was not even called up for his national team. Go figure!

CatalinR10

Honestly, I really do not understand the logic behind the acquisition of Bellerin while letting Dest go?

The only reason I can think of is that one is Catalan while the other is not? Dest is simply far superior, as highlighted by his displays at the WC. Bellerin was not even called up for his national team. Go figure!

there's a clear reason and we all know why.

CatalinR10

Not good enough for Barcelona?

229848012_5065038433523277_6391078495394709808_n.jpg

231228239_5065038516856602_6433703027178671179_n.jpg

The second he arrived looking like that , it was over.

Dude didn't even bother puting inside those pant laces. That's how dumb he is.

Porque

Barcelona are close to renewing Bellerin. Xavi has been impressed with his fashion tips this festive season and believes his spring/summer collection is going to bring great plaudits to the bench

Shieeet, we dead.

khaled_a_d

So who is allowed to have an opinion? The best plumbers in the world, Super Mario and Messi?

He neither did say he should shut up or has no right to say opinion, but he also needs to do his job and work to improve.
People will barely take someone seriously if he isn't showing success, and Bellerin, afaik, started talking more after his injury when he looks more or less like a retired footballer at 26.
Don't get why he can't do both tbh

Home of Barca Fans