Hatem Ben Arfa

Hatem Ben Arfa

FIRST GOAL in a year since having his leg broken. Must have been a big moment for him I imagine. Hopefully he will get more minutes on the pitch to help him get back to his best, it will take a while though.

I'm happy for him :)

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

He apparently scored a Wonder goal today in the FA Cup against Blackburn Rovers.

Can't wait to see the highlights tonight.

"Newcastle finally had their equaliser as Ben Arfa produced an early contender for goal of the season.

The mercurial Frenchman picked up the ball, dazzled three players before firing sublimely into the net to send St James' Park wild. "

"Happily for Pardew Ben Arfa proved more incisive at the end of a typically eye-catching slalom run into the box which saw him dodge at left three defenders. All perfect balance and adhesive close control, Ben Arfa finally concluded things by lashing a ferocious shot beyond Bunn from close range."

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Newcastle Manager Alan Pardew on Ben Arfa goal:

"Those of our loyal fans who couldn't afford to come today, because that was probably the reason. They will have missed in my opinion one of the greatest goals, well certainly the Greatest Goal I've ever seen, from Hatem. Technically from a professional point of view, it was unbelievable and any Newcastle fan listenting to this, make sure you watch it tonight, it was that good."

Interviewer: the Ben Arfa goal, you feel is the best you've ever seen???

"It is because he must go past 6 players, he beats the same player twice. Technically there's just not many players who can score a goal like that. It really was unbelievable and although you see goals smashed in from 35 yds and stuff like that and bent in the top corner, it's nothing compared to that sort of goal. It really was an unbelievable goal."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/matchday-live/blog/2012-01-07/pardew-ben-arfa-strike-was-unbelievable

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Pardew:

“Hatem Ben Arfa’s goal was technically the greatest goal I have ever seen,” Pardew told reporters at his post-match press conference.

“You can volley them into the top corner, you can smash them in from 40 yards but to score a goal like that you have to be a special talent.

“It was the best I have seen because of the technical part of it – to beat six players, to skip past people, left foot, right foot, accelerate, everything that was involved in that.

“It was an unbelievable goal and I am really pleased for Hatem because he has had a tough time here with the injury and everything so it showed today that hopefully Demba Ba will not be as sorely missed as we thought he might be. Hatem was sensational, particularly in the second half when we moved him to the left.”

Sewelly

I was there but had a shocking angle for the goal, near the front at the other end of the ground. Looking forward to seeing it again.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I was there but had a shocking angle for the goal, near the front at the other end of the ground. Looking forward to seeing it again.

you lucky man. I wish I was there to see it.

I can't wait to see it. the highlights are on at 22:45 on ITV i think.

Hatem Ben Arfa

you lucky man. I wish I was there to see it.

I can't wait to see it. the highlights are on at 22:45 on ITV i think.

What an amazing goal!

The type of goal you expect only Lionel Messi to be able to score. Unbelievable goal.

ITV highlights are wack though. They didn't even show a replay.

That is definitely goal of the season so far.

Hopefully someone will put it up on youtbe tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sewelly

barfa-1.gif

Just for you bro.

gingerless

This is the same goal I was raping my brother with on fifa, excellent. Now I can recall the trauma to him in real life highlights

Home of Barca Fans