Harry Kane

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hoeneß the blabbermouth, the convict and the hypocrite never practices what he preaches.

I am torn on Kane, on the one hand I don't want him to join Bayern but on the other hand I don't want him to join Bayern for free next summer. I don't think he will renew again. Perhaps Levy dragging it out to the last minute and milking every penny out of Bayern, so he misses most of their pre-season is what can do me some solace.

Temptation

Hoeneß the blabbermouth, the convict and the hypocrite never practices what he preaches.

I am torn on Kane, on the one hand I don't want him to join Bayern but on the other hand I don't want him to join Bayern for free next summer. I don't think he will renew again. Perhaps Levy dragging it out to the last minute and milking every penny out of Bayern, so he misses most of their pre-season is what can do me some solace.

Gotta say this, I love to see your passionate hatred towards Bayern. So entertaining. This is what the sport is all about. Rivalries and clashes are part and parcel of it.

This Uli dude is such a dickhead.

xXKonan

Granted I'm not a fan of Uli Hoeness but I'm also not a fan of Levy either.

People act like the man is some sort of master strategist like "Hurr durr He'll make other clubs bleed" but in the end, Tottenham and Levy usually end up on the losing side of shit.

But hey Levy knows how to save the club money I guess and not attain anything worthwhile in the process.

Temptation

People act like the man is some sort of master strategist like "Hurr durr He'll make other clubs bleed" but in the end, Tottenham and Levy usually end up on the losing side of shit.

But hey Levy knows how to save the club money I guess and not attain anything worthwhile in the process.
Levy has no ambition of winning anything lol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gotta say this, I love to see your passionate hatred towards Bayern. So entertaining. This is what the sport is all about. Rivalries and clashes are part and parcel of it.

This Uli dude is such a dickhead.

Hatred is too strong of a word, even for Madrid. Immensely disliking those two.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I don't really blame Levy for wanting to keep Kane and milking everything out of Bayern if he has to go this summer.

That said, he does run the risk of having Kane walk for free next summer, if he is not careful. I think in the end, Levy will call it a day and sell him to Bayern. Bayern has a transfer budget of 150m for this summer and they haven't spent much (well, 5m so far on Kim Min-jae minus the Lucas Hernandez money from PSG), there is no reason not to charge them an arm and a leg.

xXKonan

Levy has no ambition of winning anything lol.
I mean he did a good job getting the Spurs nice and Stable with good finances but in this day in age where you need more than that to compete with the likes of City, Arsenal, Liverpool, and now Newcastle etc. But the man doesn't have in him to push it further.

Which led to the current Harry Kane Debacle. Harry is 30 years old, and hasn't won a trophy and the guy has easily been one of the best strikers in the World in the last few years and his talents and abilities deserve much more than consistently at best trying to get top 4 and a small chance at a FA Cup etc.

vuji_31

I will be surprised if he moves to Bayern.

He needs 2-3 seasons to be top scorer ever, I would not trade that for 2 CL's and 2 league titles with Bayern.

It would be interesting if he signs for Man Unt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

He needs 2-3 seasons to be top scorer ever, I would not trade that for 2 CL's and 2 league titles with Bayern.

I don't think he cares about that stat. Trophies are always more important to players, at Bayern he can easily win them.

Reportedly he has agreed to personal terms with Bayern already.

khaled_a_d

He won't be the top scorer ever, anyway. He is at 213 and the real record is at 357
Doubt he cares about the artificially made EPL top scorer stat, it is essentially a meaningless one tbh. English top flight has so much history to shorten it to almost the length of duration of MLS and talk about records there.
Never mind if Haland stays in EPL he might catch him before Kane himself retire.
Winning trophies is way bigger achievement abbout such meaningless record.

Home of Barca Fans