Harry Kane

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Someone should hold Pep accountable that he can't drop 1 BILLION dollars and drop disasterclasses in the CL. Even worse spending than PSG (who are clowns themselves) when you add it all up TBH.

city, psg or manu are all on the same level of embarrassment. If they dont win CL's soon they will go as clowns in the history of football.

Mateka

Why would you blow ?140mil on Kane when you could probably add a bit more and get Haaland and be set for the future? is it cause Kane is English?

I would prefer Haaland next year, though the bidding will be intense, if he has a good season. Kane is a proven goal scorer in the EPL. Not all players, good goal scorers in other leagues, can adapt.

Nazario1985

Why aren't fans complaining about Oil clubs? They complained about Super League being about money and yet now we see Oil Clubs run the world. What's the difference? I don't see any.

PSG, City, and Chelsea blowing money for fun.

Run your club like you want, as a club run by a powerful politician who can sell a training field to city council for more than 400 millions euro, or have a billionaire/state invest in it, or run it as a social corrupted shit, that's a choice but you still play the same game and obey the same laws : get good or get lost.

Running a VIP league were competition is inexistent ala USA and dumping other leagues non-officially is something else. (they even started talking introducing publicity Breaks while reducing game time ala American Football).

FinBarcelonafan

Run your club like you want, as a club run by a powerful politician who can sell a training field to city council for more than 400 millions euro, or have a billionaire/state invest in it, or run it as a social corrupted shit, that's a choice but you still play the same game and obey the same laws : get good or get lost.

Running a VIP league were competition is inexistent ala USA and dumping other leagues non-officially is something else. (they even started talking introducing publicity Breaks while reducing game time ala American Football).

Most of the USA leagues are closed but are the best leagues in the world. I don't see problem there.

Nazario1985

Most of the USA leagues are closed but are the best leagues in the world. I don't see problem there.

Except basketball, every other sport is either only played in the US or by US & some 5 people in japan !!

So hard to compare really.

Wait we can they have a Soccer league how's that going ? :D

American sport is focused on "short burst", "adds x100" , "short burst" .

you don't want a league where you only enjoy when watching 2/3 teams plays against each other.

Last edited:

FC433

Kane renewed his contract back in 2016 (which was his last contract extension), does anyone if his salary got improved?

Laplacian

Kane renewed his contract back in 2016 (which was his last contract extension), does anyone if his salary got improved?

Pretty sure that's not true, otherwise he'd be leaving for free in 2022 and this whole transfer drama wouldn't be dramatic at all.

FC433

^
not sure that I understood what you meant. Could you please explain why do you think he would be leaving in 2022 when his contact expires in 2024?

Laplacian

^
not sure that I understood what you meant. Could you please explain why do you think he would be leaving in 2022 when his contact expires in 2024?

We all know he signed a 6 year extension, so if he signed it in 2016 he'd be going for free in 2022.

Could you please link your source? Here is what I have: https://www.transfermarkt.com/harry-kane/profil/spieler/132098

They're wrong. Pretty sure he signed it in 2018 and his deal expires in 2024.

Home of Barca Fans