Harry Kane

Morten

When Haaland and Mbape join EPL, devastated Florentino will do anything to bring Harry in, as he would want a big name to save the day...

Excellent player in many different aspects, but as people above said he plays like false 9 the last season or two, and he is getting slower and slower.
Doesn't fit the bill for Barca

No, he would continue to throw money at Brazilian wingers, in hope of discovering Neymar 2.0
Get it right.

Jenks

He should just down tools and force his way out. He's given Spurs plenty of his career, more than they deserve, frankly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we can get Kane for 100m in case Haaland becomes unavailable that becomes a really interesting option. Just don't see Levy dropping his demands.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be honest I do kinda want a quicker striker, but the market for proper goalscoring strikers is almost non-existent.

JamDav1982

Kane and Messi wouldnt be ideal.

Messi needs pace and movement around him. Kane doesnt have the pace and drops deep to receive ball when on break in same areas Messi would be.

If Messi left fair enough but would need pacey wingers that will cut in to take their chances.

bastardo

I used to be one of those Harry Kane haters. If we can't get haaland, Id be happy if we got Kane. Man can do everything.

Messigician

Too slow, old, injury prone, expensive, and a CF bot pure striker. Barca fans be like time to spend 120m on him.

You all bm Barto every day but are the exact same type of fools.

You all don't know what you want.

clemente

He will leave this summer and a striker like that would make us 45% better, with Laporta I think we might at least knock on the door

Home of Barca Fans