Harry Kane

topt

The reason I don't want to continue this conversation is because you keep deliberately ignoring or twisting the points I have made.

How is what Vidal said ( which wasn't even disrespectful and he is not even strongly affiliated with Barca anyway) relevant to Kimmich mocking Pedri? What did Pedri do to deserve that? It shows insecurity.

Citing Vidal as an example is like mocking PSG over something Messi said. It's a nonsensical argument.

So to get this straight you do not think Barca played beautiful football during the time of Messi or Guardiola, and the last time Barca played beautifully was during Prime Dinho years.

You also think that Robben and Ribery have more flair and God given talent than half of the following :

R9, Maradona, Messi, Luis Suarez, Dinho, Rivaldo, Romario, Neymar, Iniesta.

Let's leave it there.
How its not affiliated with barca what vidal said ? I dont even know what you are talking about with Kimmich, nobody from bayern fans do and I asked; what insecurity , barca wants Kimmich how can he be insecure, makes no sense.
I am sorry, you lost me with psg argument.
That is exactly what i am saying, sorry for not everybody seeing beauty in a million passes; i enjoy pace and counter style play. Something like Bayern under Flick was just fantastic, super high line always in danger but couldnt took your eyes of the game.
Yes I would take robbery over Suarez, Rivaldo, neymar and even barca maradona
Lets leave it there

Last edited:

topt

topt is a donkey who comes on here at the start of every season to thump his chest, only to get muzzled and go into hiding when Bayern implode in CL KOs as usual despite having a "top squad" according to this donkey

Happened v Villareal, and then v City

Ignore him, he'll go missing in April as usual :lol:
more crap, i never go missing since I dont take loses personally. Also I only contribute in threads in connection to bayern so dont know what the big deal is. Yeah we are not favorite to win, we have problems, so what.....

Last edited:

Powerhouser

topt is a donkey who comes on here at the start of every season to thump his chest, only to get muzzled and go into hiding when Bayern implode in CL KOs as usual despite having a "top squad" according to this donkey

Happened v Villareal, and then v City

Ignore him, he'll go missing in April as usual :lol:
What does Barca do every year in the CL? Its been almost a decade since they won it last time, unless you are Real the CL is extremely hard to win for anyone, City had a top squad for a long time and failed every year untill last season when every top team was crap.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What does Barca do every year in the CL? Its been almost a decade since they won it last time, unless you are Real the CL is extremely hard to win for anyone, City had a top squad for a long time and failed every year untill last season when every top team was crap.

yeah you can say kingleo's argument also to Barca

but Bundesliga in cl is shocking like la liga teams, both leagues are crap atm

KingLeo10

Barca fans haven't considered the team competitive in CL since 18/19...absolutely no one is thumping their chest here at the beginning of each season claiming we are favorites. Bayern fans repeatedly do this only to end up trophyless.

The problem isn't not winning the CL regularly. The problem is being arrogant asswipes like Bayern fans who can't handle the reality that for all that gum bumping and domestic beatdowns their golden generation has yielded 2 CL (1 under COVID rules) in 15 years. Same as....Chelsea.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True, the PL is far ahead of the rest right now, but La Liga overall is still comfortably the second best league in the world

i would not say comfortably, serie a last season with Inter and AC has been strong and Bundesliga with leverkusen and leipzig is also great. All in all every league beside PL is crap atm but la liga is coming back, Barca and atletico are attacking again

Powerhouser

Barca fans haven't considered the team competitive in CL since 18/19...absolutely no one is thumping their chest here at the beginning of each season claiming we are favorites. Bayern fans repeatedly do this only to end up trophyless.

The problem isn't not winning the CL regularly. The problem is being arrogant asswipes like Bayern fans who can't handle the reality that for all that gum bumping and domestic beatdowns their golden generation has yielded 2 CL (1 under COVID rules) in 15 years. Same as....Chelsea.
But thats not true, at least not for majority of Bayern fans. We dont consider us favs for the CL ever, especially not in recent years, there are usually at least 1 or 2 teams better than us.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

But thats not true, at least not for majority of Bayern fans. We dont consider us favs for the CL ever, especially not in recent years, there are usually at least 1 or 2 teams better than us.

yeah these days true, most of my friends are bayern fans and saying things like they would be knocked out in R16, they overreacting with their pessimism :ROFLMAO:

topt

more lying crap

Home of Barca Fans