Group F: Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

The Bosnian guy the BBC had on during the Bosnian segment was using very strong words about Ibra. Saying the people consider him a traitor to the country.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I just realized I don't really care how the game will end. This is our first WC game ever, and I will love it even if we lose 5:0 or more. I do hope we'll do our part to make this a beautiful game of football. Go Bosnia! :)

zanela

I'm listening to French radio, and one of the analyst predicted 4-0 to ARG, because of Spaha's presence. :lol: I know he's declining, but he's not THAT bad. :(

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Argentina fortunate to be ahead, what a Joke performance from Messi

Lost the ball ten times at least the first 15 minutes & the only one who didn't run for his team

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a boring game so far. Way too defensive by both teams and Bosnia's #7 is really annoying me.

ebc_99

Argentina fortunate to be ahead, what a Joke performance from Messi

Lost the ball ten times at least the first 15 minutes & the only one who didn't run for his team
The whole Argentina team is poor, why pick on Messi? Sabella has work to do at half time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Chainsaw

Killahead
Very disappointing first half. I was afraid I was gonna witness that after seeing that formation and line-up, but I didn't expect this tbh. Messi was so off this whole half. His decision making was nearly terrible and didn't make any impact on the team's offensive aspect. Sabella better not just sit on his ass and settle for this performance in the second half. It's just walking on the ice. This is not a performance of champions.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Because he is the captain, there star & his workrate & attitude is pathetic. His teammates didn't lose the ball ten times in the first 12 minutes, either.

impeh

Hi, its me..
_75545541_argentna.png

its just a weird/empty midfield, i know messi drops back but they must have some decent CMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans