Gonzalo Higuain

likeafire

The biggest choke artist the world has ever seen. An embarrassment to the game of football. If he takes his chance in the first place then it wouldnt have even gone to penalties! fukin chokejob!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Must be on Ronaldo's payroll to troll Messi. No other way. Can't believe I thought he had changed, especially after scoring from that brilliant Messi pass.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Must be on Ronaldo's payroll to troll Messi. No other way. Can't believe I thought he had changed, especially after scoring from that brilliant Messi pass.

Like I said in the chat, him and Di Maria have been paid off by the Cristiano Ronaldo Foundation for the Advancement of Orange-skinned Men.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I am not gonna lie. Even in this shitty mood that thread title made me laugh. Thx whoever that did this. Please keep it this way :lol:

CuleLife4Life

Like I said in the chat, him and Di Maria have been paid off by the Cristiano Ronaldo Foundation for the Advancement of Orange-skinned Men.

I feel terrible for Messi right now but I choked on my juice reading this.

Higuain should have done Argentina a favor and chose to play for France instead. This guy is a waste and a loser.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The thread title is not nice, not a way to treat a player who sweated for his NT, no matter the outcome.

And speaking of chokers, the fact that Argentina had lost all three finals in 3 years perhaps shows all of them are chokers collectively, not just Higuain.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The thread title is not nice, not a way to treat a player who sweated for his NT, no matter the outcome.

And speaking of chokers, the fact that Argentina had lost all three finals in 3 years perhaps shows all of them are chokers collectively, not just Higuain.

Relax Luft. It's not like Gonzalo himself is going to stroll in here, read the thread title, and get upset.

Home of Barca Fans