Gonzalo Higuain

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Q3WCAlT.gif

You've been Josh'd...

Neymessi

I will forget your sins if you demolish real in the finals. But if you miss another easy chance for the 4th time I am going to pack my bags and start a higuain termintate mission.

El Flaco

Even if he scores gazillions of goals vs. Madrid in CL-final, it won't wash away the fact that Higuain fucked up in World Cup and Copa America.

Such a shame that Messi never had prime Batigol as teammate.

If Higuain buried these sitters, the whole "Messi hasn't won any titles with NT" argument would've ended.

Hazard

Even if he scores gazillions of goals vs. Madrid in CL-final, it won't wash away the fact that Higuain fucked up in World Cup and Copa America.

Such a shame that Messi never had prime Batigol as teammate.

If Higuain buried these sitters, the whole "Messi hasn't won any titles with NT" argument would've ended.
Messi himself missed a 1v1 in the World Cup final & a pen in the Copa final. No one's perfect.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi himself missed a 1v1 in the World Cup final & a pen in the Copa final. No one's perfect.

Sure but compare what Messi does for Argentina and then look at Higuain. You can't paint them all with the same brush just because Messi makes mistakes too. Jeez Gomes plays shit but Messi had a bad game too once. :rolleyes:
Higuain is all about fail.

Home of Barca Fans