Giorgi Mamardashvili

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
1640952281_237880_1640952326_noticia_normal.jpg

Giorgi Mamardashvili (Georgian: გიორგი მამარდაშვილი, romanized: giorgi mamardashvili; born 29 September 2000) is a Georgian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for La Liga club Valencia. He also represents the Georgia national team.

Height: 1,99m.

This young GK has been very promising so far for Valencia this season. They first loaned and then bought him off a Georgian team. His current buyout clause is only ?20m. We should be all over this, that would be a steal. He plays in LL and many who follow it have noticed him already, surely our scouts must know about him.

"Mamardashvili again impressed for their 1-1 draw with Levante and Bordalas was asked about the player's ?20m buyout clause.

He said, "I have no idea. These are contractual issues involving the club. I don't know and I can't help you. He is incredible, performs at a great level and is acquiring a lot of skill. The coaches and his teammates are helping him. We are very happy and satisfied with his performance."

He is as tall as Courtois, so he will not be beaten by those shots short GKs like MAtS cannot reach, AND his reflexes are top-notch.

khaled_a_d

He is a bit raw and more of a project tbh. He isn't even starting GK for NT iirc
But yeah, a one to look for, talent is surely there

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a bit raw and more of a project tbh. He isn't even starting GK for NT iirc
But yeah, a one to look for, talent is surely there

Yeah, I doubt he is ready to start for Barca yet since it is his first season in the top flight. But 20m is peanuts for a potentially WC goalkeeper

Andresito

Staff member
Incredible scouting if they buy him for 850k and manage to sell for 20m after 6 months.

Porque

Doesn't stand out like when you first watch elite GKs like young Cech, Courtois, Donnarumma. But worth tabbing how he develops at Valencia for sure.

Home of Barca Fans