Germany

CuleLife4Life

Average age of Jorgi's latest list is around 24-25y. Like how they build for the next World Cup already.
Don't know how they'll replace Lahm though.

Man Germans are so efficient with their planning. Its insane how most of the 2010 team were in Brazil in 2014. And now a good chunk of the important players will be in their prime in 2018 while some of the younger ones like Kramer&Mustafi will be in the 24-25 age range.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Löw said that he will continue to call up Podolski because he is a proven player that has done very much for the NT. This is only until the end of this season though. After that they will see if it makes sense to call him up in the future.

zanela

I thought their U21s were favs for the summer tourney. But after seeing Italy take the game to them, and repeatedly open up the german defense with ease, I'm not quite sure anymore. Lucky to have tied the game tonight.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Being Asian champions has given us new confidence, plus our coach is good and likes attacking football. Like Germany, we were missing a number of first teamers, including our first choice CB pairing. Probably not as many as Germany were missing but yeah. Good match from us, it's nice to see us take the game to them.

Yannik

Germany's announced squad against USA and Gibraltar:

Goal: Roman Weidenfeller (Borussia Dortmund), Ron-Robert Zieler (Hannover 96)

Defense: Jérôme Boateng (FC Bayern), Erik Durm (Borussia Dortmund), Jonas Hector (1.FC Köln), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Shkodran Mustafi (FC Valencia), Antonio Rüdiger (VfB Stuttgart), Sebastian Rudy (1899 Hoffenheim)

Midfield: Karim Bellarabi (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Ilkay Gündogan (Borussia Dortmund), Patrick Herrmann (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Christoph Kramer (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Sami Khedira (Real Madrid), Mesut Özil (FC Arsenal), Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern), Mario Götze (FC Bayern)

Attack: Lukas Podolski (Inter Mailand), Max Kruse (Borussia Mönchengladbach), André Schürrle (VfL Wolfsburg)

I might be biased but I wanted to see Stindl finally getting called-up and in the squad for Podolski.
Also Jantschke deserves it more than Rüdiger.

Müller and Kroos get rested. Neuer has some minor injuries but I guess it will be the farewell tour for Zieler and Weidenfeller because I think that in the next season Ter Steegen and Leno could be no. 2 and 3.

Reus is rested but is "kept on alarm" when too many of the named players will miss out.

Home of Barca Fans