Gerard Deulofeu

MessiDinho10

We have a buyback option until summer 2017 right? I'd say buy him back in 2017, keep him here for a season and see how he does. If he keeps this form up that is.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We have a buyback option until summer 2017 right? I'd say buy him back in 2017, keep him here for a season and see how he does. If he keeps this form up that is.

Not again. Let him shine. Let him be the star of the team. Him an lukaku are becoming deadly pair. When he becomes really good and we change our style a little to have a space for a player like deulofeu along with messi and neymar (which is unlikley) then we can think about it.

khaled_a_d

Not again. Let him shine. Let him be the star of the team. Him an lukaku are becoming deadly pair. When he becomes really good and we change our style a little to have a space for a player like deulofeu along with messi and neymar (which is unlikley) then we can think about it.

We have buyback option for 2 or 3 summers?
I think by 2017 he will be worth at least twice his buyback option .and buying him back will be a most if it is the last year we can buy him .if not for the 1st team then for selling him again and making a profit out of it

Icarium

Lifestealer
Everton fans really love Deulofeu. It would be stupid to do such thing. Everton will get fucked if we use the buyback clause as a means of business. It sounds good for us but not for Deulofeu. We should only use it if we want him to play for us.

khaled_a_d

Everton fans really love Deulofeu. It would be stupid to do such thing. Everton will get fucked if we use the buyback clause as a means of business. It sounds good for us but not for Deulofeu. We should only use it if we want him to play for us.

I don't mean that we sell him immediately ,he won't accept it and I am not even sure if it is allowed
But if we see how he can do with 1st team it will be a win win situation for every part involved tbh .he would get his chance here and probably a pay rise .we either get a good player and if it didn't work out we will sell him with profit

raki

He has become a starter for Everton. Well done. Same goes for Alen. Denis plays regularly. Only Adama missing.

Adversus

We have buyback option for 2 or 3 summers?
I think by 2017 he will be worth at least twice his buyback option .and buying him back will be a most if it is the last year we can buy him .if not for the 1st team then for selling him again and making a profit out of it

And why would Deulofeu agree to that?

Adversus

Very good game today. Another fantastic through ball but what was most encouraging was he went on a few dribbles which he hasn't been doing since his return. You can tell his confidence is starting to return.

Adversus

read 3 posts after .

I still don't think he would agree to it. I think the only way Deulofeu would return is if he was returning as a starter not someone to fight for a position as a young player. He may want to do that when he's 25 or later in his career but not when he's still learning and getting better with every game.

I can't see Barca using his buyback or Deulofeu accepting it unless he reaches the standard of someone like Sterling and has a real chance to be a starter there. He's capable of that for sure but while Messi, Neymar and Suarez are leading the line at Barca I think he would prefer to stay put.

He also really loves Everton.

Home of Barca Fans