Gerard Deulofeu

kattanib

So you don't rate Iniesta, but you rate Deulofeu?

Nice conclusion my friend.

It is like saying the following ... If:

1. Background actor #73 is putting a good effort for his role

2. Leading actor #2 for this sequel is getting older and we need to introduce his successor

Then = Background actor #73 is better than leading actor #2

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]950789248105492480[/tw]

[tw]950792959074754560[/tw]

Would be an incredible transfer fee if true.

JamDav1982

20 millions is a bit too cheap. I hope we have something in return, right of first offer?

Bit too cheap?

Napoli are getting majorly ripped off if they pay that. Unbelievable deal for Barca.

Seen players like this before. A lot of raw qualities and teams think they are the ones to finally get through to them but never happens.

FC433

I do not know. I know clubs know that we want to get rid of him, which is why he is going to leave for cheap, but when I see, for example, Zappacosta 25m, Llorente 15m, Chamberlain 38m, Iheanacho 27m, Lemina 17m I feel 20m is a bit cheap. However, we are not in good position to negotiate and that is probably why we cannot do much.

FC433

Well we all know that Griezmann is undervalued at 100m in the current market. I do believe that Deulofeu is worth more than 20m, but because of our weak position we cannot really do anything. We are not good at selling, and clubs know that he is not in our plan; therefore, I do think that we should try to get something in return as I said earlier.

JamDav1982

Well we all know that Griezmann is undervalued at 100m in the current market. I do believe that Deulofeu is worth more than 20m, but because of our weak position we cannot really do anything. We are not good at selling, and clubs know that he is not in our plan; therefore, I do think that we should try to get something in return as I said earlier.

If the club get 20m for him they are good at selling.

He is worth nowhere near that.

raki

We bought him for 12. He did nothing special ang goes for 20. Good deal. Sarri can make a player out of him.

Home of Barca Fans