Gareth Bale

Mateka

Bale is an excellent striker. When Zidan and Mourinho don’t pick him as first choice, one wonders what they know that we don’t. Even Spurs temp. manager is using him as a sub.
Bale is class. On the ball he is outstanding. But then appears to drift out of the game.

BarcaOG

Banned
Bale is an excellent striker. When Zidan and Mourinho don’t pick him as first choice, one wonders what they know that we don’t. Even Spurs temp. manager is using him as a sub.
Bale is class. On the ball he is outstanding. But then appears to drift out of the game.

well...im sure they have good reasons, lol. no one here is even remotely as knowledgeable as any of them. theres a reason he dropped out of madrid's pecking order

El Gato

Villarato!
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/sp...s-exist-gareth-bale-joe-rodon-have-their-say/

Gareth Bale was recently interviewed by Sky Sports where he answered some questions from fans. One key highlight was his belief about the existence of UFOs and aliens where he revealed he has tried to convince his teammates at Tottenham as well.

?Evidence of aliens is everywhere. People need to research, it?s interesting, I?m quite into it. [Harry] Kane doesn?t believe because he hasn?t done research. I?ve convinced Joe Rodon but he?s still on the fence, the amount of UFO sightings can?t all be false.?

lol
dude really just doesn't know how media work does he

Morten

Becoming a golf-ambassador.

Actually wouldn't surprise me if he just retires at the end of this season, if Wales fails to qualify.

Home of Barca Fans