Gareth Bale

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For the record: I don't think the document is BS. Some aspects just raised questions or stood out.

You'll be surprised over how many official documents, some even very important ones, got so many basic spelling errors.

Horatio

You're welcome
You'll be surprised over how many official documents, some even very important ones, got so many basic spelling errors.

You're absolutely right. Guess I was just having fun because it's a Real Madrid lawyer.

But the last installment having to be in euros is something I am curious about. Probably done because it's a construction that gives fiscal advantages or something.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Read that this morning. Marcelo also out.

But they have James BalondeOro to save them :coffee:

J

Jamie Cal

Lmao, typical Bale. A handful of good games and you think 'hey, maybe he's alright after all' then he goes missing again, be it because of tension in the camp, or injury or Wales duty.

Morten

Lmao, typical Bale. A handful of good games and you think 'hey, maybe he's alright after all' then he goes missing again, be it because of tension in the camp, or injury or Wales duty.

Exactly, and just for the fact that he is such a biscuit we should strongly consider selling. Even if he has played decently well this season, what good is it if he misses 50% of the games? If he was your typical back-up/rotation player thats ok, but he is supposed to be a starter, a star-player, a starter cant have that kind of injury-record.

J

Jamie Cal

Exactly, and just for the fact that he is such a biscuit we should strongly consider selling. Even if he has played decently well this season, what good is it if he misses 50% of the games? If he was your typical back-up/rotation player thats ok, but he is supposed to be a starter, a star-player, a starter cant have that kind of injury-record.

Definitely. He's incredibly frustrating that way, though you lot would be mad to get rid of him before seeing what he's like sans-Ronaldo (imo). It really looked in the Villarreal game onwards that he was serious this time.

Morten

Definitely. He's incredibly frustrating that way, though you lot would be mad to get rid of him before seeing what he's like sans-Ronaldo (imo). It really looked in the Villarreal game onwards that he was serious this time.

Not saying we should sell him right now, there many questions raised concerning the transfer ban, whether we can stall it out long enough to do transfers in the summer or not. If the transfer-ban is in place before summer, we have no choice but to keep him and probably Ronaldo as well. If we can do transfers in the summer, Ronaldo might be sold, but i doubt Perez will sell one of his favorites(Bale) out of the blue. Bale stays at least one more season the way i see it, no matter what.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Not saying we should sell him right now, there many questions raised concerning the transfer ban, whether we can stall it out long enough to do transfers in the summer or not. If the transfer-ban is in place before summer, we have no choice but to keep him and probably Ronaldo as well. If we can do transfers in the summer, Ronaldo might be sold, but i doubt Perez will sell one of his favorites(Bale) out of the blue. Bale stays at least one more season the way i see it, no matter what.

Thing is, who do you replace Ronaldo with? Because it's likely Hazard, but he's gone so far back now that it's hard to see why. If nothing else the team not having to play around Ronaldo will be a plus long-term.

El Flaco

Three Euro MPs demand Gareth Bale signing investigation

CbaD3VlW8AAvVaT.jpg:large

http://en.as.com/en/2016/02/17/football/1455715697_655486.html

Home of Barca Fans