Gabriel Jesus

Yannik

He's already a clear starter for the Brazilian national team. He's playing just like he has played for Brazil and in Brazil. There is no difference. His performances for club and country before he played these couple of games for City do matter. Some players are exceptionally talented and that is perfectly possible to assess regardless of where a player plays.

we don't know if he is playing as good as he did there, because he has only played 3 games at City so far in a team that is all around playing very good right lately. It'll need a bit of time and different phases of the team to see how good of a player he really is for them.

Jombi

we don't know if he is playing as good as he did there, because he has only played 3 games at City so far in a team that is all around playing very good right lately. It'll need a bit of time and different phases of the team to see how good of a player he really is for them.

People who claim that Gabriel Jesus shouldnt be judged based on 3 games are the ones who dont seem to have watched him at all for Brazil or in Brazil. I'm simply pointing that out.

Do I think he'll be the next Messi or something? Never said that, and thats highly unlikely, but we dropped the ball here. Plain and simple. And thats a shame because we have already wasted a lot of money on garbage with very little sell-on value and people must realize that Gabriel Jesus is precisely the types of transfers we need to make. Can you imagine what we would look like today if we had been sensible and bought Sidibe, Umtiti, Lemar, Fabinho and Gabriel Jesus instead of the stuff we bought this summer? We wouldnt have RB issues, two great midfielders with their future ahead of them and a perfect alternative to MSN. Instead we have so many issues in our team after investing so heavily this summer.

bastardo

4 season in Barca and 1 great season!?!?!?

Yes the Neymar that is looked as the best player in a while in a country that is known for producing world class players. In between Kaka and Neymar, there was a drought of genuinely world class Brazilian players.

Seriously, some of you guys have no middle ground when it comes to rating U21 players. It's either theyre trash (halil) or the second coming (Jesus).

Yashar1899

Yes the Neymar that is looked as the best player in a while in a country that is known for producing world class players. In between Kaka and Neymar, there was a drought of genuinely world class Brazilian players.

Seriously, some of you guys have no middle ground when it comes to rating U21 players. It's either theyre trash (halil) or the second coming (Jesus).

Neymar is a world class talent! But i hate footballers with that mentality, I prefered Mrco Reus in 2013/14 for neymar. Reus of 2012/13 - 2013/14 was amazing and a total footballer and he loves barca and football!

BarçaBarça

He seems like the real 'one that got away', more than Vinicius will be.

It is hard to blame him for choosing City, if they sell Aguero to make him their number 9, which seems to be Peps plan.

Truthist

I don't know, his movement is very good and all that but he just seems like a poacher and nothing else to me. Obviously I haven't seen him nearly enough to form a proper opinion but he looks a deadly box player with first class movement but little to no dribbling ability.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Give him a couple of years and he is going to be one of the deadliest poachers in the world. Maybe the #9 Brazil needs to win titles again and surely an option to replace Suarez in the future.

Truthist

Again, first class movement and space awareness but he seems a little limited in other aspects of the game or at least to me. I expected someone with such hype to be a dribbling machine or a skill merchant but he doesn't seem that type of player at all.

Home of Barca Fans