Friendly: Barca - City 3-3

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
if ter Stegen gets injured we're almost certainly signing a GK.

Past August 31st? Some sort of emergency clause? Will we have enough salary cap room for one?

It is truly incredible that the club doesn't have a plan and is playing the wait and see game. They just wing it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Past August 31st? Some sort of emergency clause? Will we have enough salary cap room for one?

It is truly incredible that the club doesn't have a plan and is playing the wait and see the game. They just wing it.

Most teams have a shit backup GK. It's nothing unusual as it's not sustainable to have two good GKs.

In Spain you can sign a player if someone gets a long-term injury.

Zidane82

I was shocked to see that horrendous pass into our box by Kounde earlier on .

His passing had been good in the bits I managed to see ( 5 minute streams )

Sweden

Pena stands with the ball for 20 seconds and then gives it to Stones.
What a weird moment.
I also hate bringing in Fati in this game.
Could just put Auba on the left and Depay as striker.

gregorrin10

Pique looks like he can't even be bothered. Xavi should really 'reward' this attitude and sub him asap. He's so bad he's even making Kounde bad.

Alba too, totally disconnected. That pass even after he saw Fati stopping his run was disgusting to see. We really need to bring in a LB in the next week and keep Balde. We can't have Pique and Alba being anymore than emergency (5th and 3rd) option at their positions.

Andresito

Staff member
Nice little reception for Haaland when he started warming up. He seemed to enjoy it as well.

Home of Barca Fans