Franck Kessie

JamDav1982

Teams don’t want to pay for Kessie as he isn’t good enough. Not anything due to Tebas. Barca could sell plenty of their good players for high fees.

vuji_31

10mil is joke.

Fuck all italian piece of shit clubs.

I would rather keep him then sell for nothing.

20mil is nothing in tidays market, hope so some PL clubs will want him

BJJ

Teams don’t want to pay for Kessie as he isn’t good enough. Not anything due to Tebas. Barca could sell plenty of their good players for high fees.
I guarantee if Kessie was at another club they'd be selling him for 30 million.
La liga rules plus the fact that we are shitty at selling players is the reason 15 million is being considered.
In today's market he is worth 30 million easy.

Porque

Denis Zakaria had a 13m euro reported offer from West Ham.

I don't think you could reasonably say he has more credentials than Kessie nor shown more last season, not to mention prior at AC, to demand a higher fee.

That's just one example.

It's more than likely a case that the player doesn't really go, unless it is a top club offer, and he doesn't really fancy a move to a mid Prem team (unless it's Brighton of course. Who could resist).

Past point, not alot of money as flown around the EPL yet across the majority of teams. You have 3 or 4 teams that have spent alot while the rest have hardly spent. And what has been spent has mostly been on under ,23 players.

So there still may be room for Kessie to move to a side there.

Though, without Cap issues, I would generally say keep him for another season if we persist with a mid quartet and have him as one of the central/offensive options.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I guarantee if Kessie was at another club they'd be selling him for 30 million.
La liga rules plus the fact that we are shitty at selling players is the reason 15 million is being considered.
In today's market he is worth 30 million easy.

No they wouldn’t after seasons he has just had. No club are refusing to pay 30m for Kessie due to La Liga rules. Plenty players from Barca and other La Liga clubs will go for decent fees.

Messi983

He wasn't that bad when Xavi figured out how to use him. Very solid bench option who brings something different. Would definitely keep him over loaning him with 10m buy option or some stupid shit like that.

Reactions: BJJ

BJJ

He wasn't that bad when Xavi figured out how to use him. Very solid bench option who brings something different. Would definitely keep him over loaning him with 10m buy option or some stupid shit like that.
Exactly.
Also Xavi is not the greatest coach who knows how to bring out the best in players. Secondly it was his first season. I think if he stays he will do better than last season.
The last thing we want is him going out on some loan or sold for a cheap fee.

iniestaGOAT

Exactly.
Also Xavi is not the greatest coach who knows how to bring out the best in players. Secondly it was his first season. I think if he stays he will do better than last season.
The last thing we want is him going out on some loan or sold for a cheap fee.

Why is this idiot acting as if he is yaya route?

Shut up. He's gone. Good riddance.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
If we can't sell him for at least 20 mil we should keep him. Loaning him to Juve for free would be one of the dumbest things ever. We need to make some money and stop acting like a f... charity.
Unfortunately, we are stacked in midfield. If Juve are covering his wages it does give us more movement in the transfer market, in terms of registering players. Personally, I would have liked to see him stay for another season but now that we have bought the ancient German, I can't see Xavi keeping him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Unfortunately, we are stacked in midfield. If Juve are covering his wages it does give us more movement in the transfer market, in terms of registering players. Personally, I would have liked to see him stay for another season but now that we have bought the ancient German, I can't see Xavi keeping him.
From what I understood, only a monetary sale would benefit us, just taking his wages off would not be enough

Home of Barca Fans