Franck Kessie

vuji_31

Can't except to much from player that comes free here.

If he plays decemt games against Bilbao, Valencia and zhat kind of the teams I will be satisfied.

Zidane82

Best Barcelona player yesterday. The fact that people don't see this is telling of the fanbase

I saw one move of quality from him other than that he was poor .. I just remember seeing Dembele dash past him when we were going forward then dashing past him chasing back in defence .. all throughout . Dembele just showed more desire .

Barcilliant

Question people should be asking is why was he great at Milan and underwhelming here. Now before you go bad mouthing Serie A just have a look at La Liga.
The answer is obvious. Xavi is the problem.

Not sure if it is Xavi's fault or not, but this guy has been terrible so far.
"Lord" Kessie meme material.
He reminds me of Paulinho, but without the fighting spirit and occasional goals, just a 0 on the pitch.

Porque

Question people should be asking is why was he great at Milan and underwhelming here. Now before you go bad mouthing Serie A just have a look at La Liga.

Ok this is a slight tangent. But how is the improvement of Napoli, who we knocked out easily last year, so much more drastic than ours.

Givenchy

Xavi has no idea how to get the best out of his players so the fans just throw them under the bus as duds.

Jam had a good post about it before regarding Raphinha and Ferran. Xavi asks them to keep width and 1v1 fullbacks when it's clearly not suited to their game.

ajnotkeith

Calciomercato.com - Kessie wants to go back to Italy in January and has already offered himself to several clubs including Milan.

It's not ideal but I would probably let him go for a low or negligible fee if he wants to leave as Xavi clearly won't utilise him well and he has quite a high wage for a benchwarmer.

Messigician

Calciomercato.com - Kessie wants to go back to Italy in January and has already offered himself to several clubs including Milan.

It's not ideal but I would probably let him go for a low or negligible fee if he wants to leave as Xavi clearly won't utilise him well and he has quite a high wage for a benchwarmer.

Fake news

He just said he wants to adapt to barca style snd improve

Total-Football

It's baffling how xavi puts Kessie when we are chasing a goal as if he were prime henrick larson
Kessie should never enter if we are chasing. At best a rotation player or if we want to defend a result. Slow defensive minded conservative uncreative player. How the hell would he help!

Barcilliant

It's baffling how xavi puts Kessie when we are chasing a goal as if he were prime henrick larson
Kessie should never enter if we are chasing. At best a rotation player or if we want to defend a result. Slow defensive minded conservative uncreative player. How the hell would he help!
Put Kessie in any half decent team and he will do well. This 8s all on Xavi.
Only three players have looked good this season. Lewy,Kounde and possibly Ter Stegen. Maybe Balde but we haven't seen enough of him. The rest have struggled cause Xavi is clueless. He doesn't have proper tactics,line ups are shit and players are asked to do the opposite of what their strengths are.

Home of Barca Fans