Franck Kessie

Horatio

You're welcome
He's weak, he has a great mentality but that doesn't make him strong.

Which is to be expected at 17 though would add.

based on his body type could become a strong. Doesn’t have lanky build or skinny legs and not high centre of gravity.

Zidane82

I have seen Gavi clatter and flatten loads of players . He is actually fearless .

I never imagined anyone would ever suggest that he was weak physically

Temptation

Yeah, he's not soft at all and you can't play through him or easily push him off.

But I wouldn't call him a player gifted with physicality.

He's physically able and capable but he isn't a beast like a Kessie or a Lewy IYKWIM.

Porque

He is a combative midfielder with a bit more class than the usual midfielder of that type.

I'd say he is physically gifted to be able to compete for a full 90 minutes week in week out at the highest level against adult players- at 16 and now 17 years old.

Let's see how he is in his early 20s when he is fully developed physically.

Birdy

How did he play yesterday?

Well.

I have underestimated a bit this dude.
Technically (passing and handling the ball) he is not at the level of Pedri, or even Gavi/Torre.

But he is superb in covering AND generating spaces through his movement.
He is relentless in that department, and leaves much less holes than the others in transitions AND constantly creates a third man situation by his timely off the ball vertical runs towards/in the box.

I would pick him over Frenkie any day of the week as an interior

xXKonan

His positioning and movement was pretty good but other than that I thought he was pretty crap on the ball vs Real especially when He got closed down.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It showed yesterday that he is not used to playing as an interior (didn't he mostly play in a double pivot?). He was closed down quickly higher up the pitch. Needs time to get accustomed to that.

jairzinho

Thought he had a decent performance given it was only his second game with the team. Could be a type of Seydou Keita for us. Solid hard working player. Gives us some presence in midfield.

BusiTheKing

think he'll be useful as a reliable rotation player. but between busi, fdj, nico and him, we're not exactly short on dms.

hard to tell how he'll fare as an interior. against the average LL side there will be much less space than against Real.

Home of Barca Fans