First match of the pre-season is going to be played in Poland

mixer

Hi, has it been decided yet if the FCB first team will play malaysia on August 10? Will messi or iniesta or xavi be there?

Thanks.
It is not known yet, I think.

I have no idea who will travel there and who will play. Sorry :)

Stric

There's no point in discussing which is the shorter trip or which makes more sense. None of this is made for the sake of preparation, but purely for marketing and sponsorship purposes. The club makes a lot of money from appearing at all these random places, so Rosell couldn't care less how long the trip to Kuala Lumpur takes.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Official: Barcelona will play their first pre-season friendly on Saturday 20 July at 20:30 against Lechia Gdansk in Gdansk, Poland

mixer

Official: Barcelona will play their first pre-season friendly on Saturday 20 July at 20:30 against Lechia Gdansk in Gdansk, Poland
Lechia Gdansk was 8th/16th in this seasons Polish leauge (T-Mobile Ekstraklasa).

I expected Barca to play a better team from Poland tho

mixer

Barcelona's pre-season friendly game against Bayern Munich in Munich, Germany, on Wednesday 24 July is sold out. #fcblive [via afp]

Didn't know where to post it.

Ron

Old-School
So Barcelona are now in Israel.
Tomorrow they're gonna have a practice in Bloomfield Stadium in Tel-aviv, Jaffa. 14,000 tickets were given to Palestinian and Israelian kids, 1,000 of them were given to the Israeli Penya of Barcelona. I am now in possession of 7 of these tickets and I couldn't be happier! I took the day of from work and I, with 6 of my friends are going to see the best team in the history of football live in person.

lemo.jpg

:party1:

Home of Barca Fans