Finalissima

Horatio

You're welcome
I am highly starting to suspect Rassvet is no older than 15. Which is fine, but would explain all of his behaviour.

Andresito

Staff member
Troll duo nowhere to be seen in this thread after Messi and Argentina's good half. Surprise.

Porque

Reminder they are beating a team that couldn't even qualify for the World Cup. They are basicaly beating Nicaragua.

JamDav1982

That's true, but an entirely different thing. I was talking about his physical duels with CBs.

He gets wired in and can hold it up well against defenders.. it is big reason Messi loves him as takes that physical battle on with any defender and he can play off him a lot.

Particualry for his size as not big but brave as fuck and goes in v defenders and takes battle to them.

Andresito

Staff member
He gets wired in and can hold it up well against defenders.. it is big reason Messi loves him as takes that physical battle on with any defender and he can play off him a lot.

Short passing has been good, improved on that lately too as he matured and got more experienced, still far from Suarez level. Receiving long balls (both in air and ground) he was easily bullied by CBs, improved on those too.

JamDav1982

Short passing has been good, improved on that lately too as he matured and got more experienced, still far from Suarez level. Receiving long balls (both in air and ground) he was easily bullied by CBs, improved on those too.

No he wasnt easily bullied.. hold up and taking physical battle to CBs never been an issue

Messi specifically praised him for his ability to hold up ball and take on any defender physically like Suarez would.

Andresito

Staff member
No he wasnt easily bullied.. hold up and taking physical battle to CBs never been an issue

It has, I've written about that at least a couple of times before probably 1-2 years back. I hope you're not doing a Zidane82 classic praising a player from nowhere.

JamDav1982

It has, I've written about that at least a couple of times before probably 1-2 years back. I hope you're not doing a Zidane82 classic praising a player from nowhere.

Dont care if youve written about it or not it is wrong.

Has always got wired in and been up for phsyical battle.. has a nickname based on his power at a young age, Messi praises him for it and seen him play plenty.

His issue has been his finishing.

Temptation

Can we talk about Italy's defending in the 2nd goal? Not even a tactical foul to stop Martinez.

So soft. Softer than a feather

Home of Barca Fans