Fifa World Rankings

4ever barca

Bosnia and Herzegovina is 42 has moved up by 4 places..I hope that we continue improving and that soon we will be at least in top 20

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Bosnia are not the 42nd best team in the world. But these rankings, aarrrrrggggh, they annoy me. Scotland are down 16 places to 46. 2 years ago we were 13th. Sums up Burley.

4ever barca

Bosnia are not the 42nd best team in the world. But these rankings, aarrrrrggggh, they annoy me. Scotland are down 16 places to 46. 2 years ago we were 13th. Sums up Burley.

Of course that Bosnia aren't 42 best team..Bosnia should be in top 20...:hooray:
and in this top25 teams I can bet that Bosnia is better then at least 5 teams..:)

E

Esteve

National pride is restored. We are above Scotland in the FIFA World Rankings.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Denmark beat Portugal right?

Bosnia are a decent team tbh. They did qualify second behind Spain comfortably out qualifying Turkey and Belgium.

How are Italy that high? They flopped in the confeds and just about topped an average group. They even drew with Ireland.

E

Esteve

Apologies, Viva :tongue:

Yeah, the rankings are wank. Northern Ireland just can't be above us :icon_neutral:

Sallou

It's insane. I mean, I know we can be crapola, but we are by far a better side than NI- and have gotton further in...everything.

Home of Barca Fans