Federico Valverde

Blanco

He is playing his best football this season, better than pre world cup 2022 version, that was scoring a lot of goals. Not getting enough credit because of Jude insane start, but Fede and Tcouameni are incredible this season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Taking the piss going to Players Tribune to effectively admit (without saying so) that he smacked Baena though no conclusive proof lmao
Getting away with it and doubling down to make the cunt pay. Way to go my man

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Valverde:

"The doctor told us that the pregnancy was at extremely high risk
extremely high risk and that the chance of survival was very low if
she continued the pregnancy. We had no choice but to
wait and see. Imagine hearing those words ... 'Your baby probably won't make it.
probably not going to make it.' I can't describe the pain.
My wife suffered physically and mentally every day. I just
switched off. I'm someone who keeps everything bottled up. I know it's not healthy,
it's not healthy, but I'm just being honest. I never want
anyone to see me cry. Even my family," Valverde explained his nature.

Even when his parents visited, he went into his bedroom "to be alone. The 20 hours a day when I wasn't at football, I was isolated. No mobile phone. No iPad. Just silence. I felt like I had to be the rock because everyone else was suffering. I played a character," confessed the South American.

CatalinR10

3 La Liga assists for Fede today
3 La Liga asissts for Pedri in the last two seasons

Equality

CgAGVWDrd_aAab51AA7R29vO5YM406.png.webp

OGY3OTIwMWZlZDZhZDQ0ZjU0NGVmNGE3Y2Q=.thumb.jpg

16382159885130.jpg

Valverde already ran out of shining cream for Pedri's boots , needs to buy new bottle.

Rory

3 La Liga assists for Fede today
3 La Liga asissts for Pedri in the last two seasons

Equality
Last two seasons (your metric of choice)
Valverde: 8 goals and 11 assists in 4900 minutes.
Pedri: 8 goals and 3 assists in 3100 minutes

Bearing in mind Pedri’s 3100 minutes are sporadic and constantly pre or post injury flexing Valverdes stats is idiotic

Blanco

Not even mad since you're comparing scrubs to football royalty.

Yeah , those are only ,,PR" awards when someone from your thief camp don't win it.

Keep coping boyo.
You are exactly right about the comparison. I decided to be generous with Pedri and compare him to Fede, its my fault

Windhook

This is silly. Feels like comparing reserve players on both teams, who's better.:lol:

Valverde will never be appreciated, no BdO or FIFA awards, because he has no magic in him. Pedri had it at his feet, but unfortunately the 2020-22 marathon of endless games ruined his career.

Morten

They are different players.

Valverde is not a silky player, who goes past couple of players in tight spaces, but he is wonderful in other ways, great engine, pace, and keeps our right flank more secure, as Carvajal doesn't have the legs to get up and down the pitch as fast anymore.

In short, he serves as both a right-midfielder and right-back, good utility.

NKMaribor

They are different players.

Valverde is not a silky player, who goes past couple of players in tight spaces, but he is wonderful in other ways, great engine, pace, and keeps our right flank more secure, as Carvajal doesn't have the legs to get up and down the pitch as fast anymore.

In short, he serves as both a right-midfielder and right-back, good utility.

I never understood this obsession with silky smooth.

kattanib

Valverde:

"The doctor told us that the pregnancy was at extremely high risk
extremely high risk and that the chance of survival was very low if
she continued the pregnancy. We had no choice but to
wait and see. Imagine hearing those words ... 'Your baby probably won't make it.
probably not going to make it.' I can't describe the pain.
My wife suffered physically and mentally every day. I just
switched off. I'm someone who keeps everything bottled up. I know it's not healthy,
it's not healthy, but I'm just being honest. I never want
anyone to see me cry. Even my family," Valverde explained his nature.

Even when his parents visited, he went into his bedroom "to be alone. The 20 hours a day when I wasn't at football, I was isolated. No mobile phone. No iPad. Just silence. I felt like I had to be the rock because everyone else was suffering. I played a character," confessed the South American.
Did the baby survive?

Home of Barca Fans