Federico Valverde

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sensational goal. Valverde is a beast. Wake me up when De Jong can do anything like that. Okay, he could have gotten past the first two players and conducted nicely but then he would've just played one of his usual very obvious passes without any inventiveness.

El Gato

Villarato!
Serving clowns who think he's average L after L

He's legitimately in with a shout for top5 midfielder in the world

ajnotkeith

Fede is quality and clutch.

He's a complex player to fit in tactically, a lot of different characteristics that don't clearly assign him to midfielder or forward, but Ancelotti has worked out how to get the best out of him in that false RW role.

ajnotkeith

He has a underrated burst and incredible speed that also suits him to channel running and playing wide, his recovery speed helps a lot in defense as well as an outlet to carry the ball out.

jamrock

He's what the Frankie de jong stans think Frankie is, worked his way into the XI with consistent class performances & deliveries real drive from midfield.

fergus90

I've always liked him, it's been clear for a long time he's top class. His versatility is a managers dream.

Horatio

You're welcome
Was a bit later to the party than Andresito but said 1.5 year ago only Real player I'd want at Barca.

Birdy

Don't think he would fit at Barca, but he might be the ultimate Klopp player!
Can see why they wanted them at the end of the window

serghei

He would do well in any elite team but the most extravagant Barcelona versions like the 2011 team. He'd have been ideal as a Rakitic in the 2015 side as well. Easily.

Any team where you need a workhorse with guts, tenacity, athleticism, and shooting ability he'd do nicely. That's like 99% of top class teams. He's like an improved De Jong with less elegance, but more firepower.

The best thing about him is that he is perfectly happy to play a secondary role in a midfield, which is quite rare, as most players are quite delusional about their own ability and dream to run the show so to speak. He instead shows more restraint and discipline which is a great sign of maturity imo.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans