FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Bobo32

How could that team win anything when at least 3 out of 4 defenders can't defend?

If they had been content with their own products and had the squad I listed, they would have the money to buy Koulibaly and Upamecano and then the defence would surely be solved and you would be very happy.

JamDav1982

If they had been content with their own products and had the squad I listed, they would have the money to buy Koulibaly and Upamecano and then the defence would surely be solved and you would be very happy.

There are no 'products' that would have been good enough and saved Barca money to buy those CBs in recent years.

Bobo32

Alright I'm watching as well, thanks for the link

How competitive and serious are the Barcelona coaches at this age and prior?
I know that guy who is married to Cruyffs daughter or whatever is talking a lot about "having fun" etc at this age...
Is this their absolute best 12 year olds currently, brought from all over?

Bobo32

I'll analyse this goal if someone doesn't see what this 12 year old guy is doing here:
  1. perfect positioning inbetween CBs, asking for the ball on his far foot to be clear on goal
  2. recieves the pass a bit soft instead, marker can arrive
  3. golden first touch into free space, looking to draw his marker with him...
  4. to find his winger on the second touch
  5. marker covers this very well
  6. so he instead feints the pass and instead turn
  7. dribbles to draw the defenders
  8. quickly realize keeper is too far out
  9. perfect precision in the shot obviously
There is more happening worth praise, but let's stop there. It's almost Messi-like in the precision and amount of quick perfect decisions in a short time, coupled with perfect technique
Like a fly, operating in a different timescale...
He was pretty nicely positioned in this game as well, fun to watch. Then he was subbed, and now Barcelona took the lead on a corner
And now up 2-0!

Rory

I'll analyse this goal if someone doesn't see what this 12 year old guy is doing here:
  1. perfect positioning inbetween CBs, asking for the ball on his far foot to be clear on goal
  2. recieves the pass a bit soft instead, marker can arrive
  3. golden first touch into free space, looking to draw his marker with him...
  4. to find his winger on the second touch
  5. marker covers this very well
  6. so he instead feints the pass and instead turn
  7. dribbles to draw the defenders
  8. quickly realize keeper is too far out
  9. perfect precision in the shot obviously
There is more happening worth praise, but let's stop there. It's almost Messi-like in the precision and amount of quick perfect decisions in a short time, coupled with perfect technique
Like a fly, operating in a different timescale...
He was pretty nicely positioned in this game as well, fun to watch. Then he was subbed, and now Barcelona took the lead on a corner
And now up 2-0!

I don't think anyone else noticed that, good post.

Bobo32

I don't think anyone else noticed that, good post.

Guess you're sarcastic, good post as well then.

He is in playing again, very fun to watch, he plays like an adult already.
3-0 now, a goal that could be seen as similar, but is in fact much different.

Home of Barca Fans