FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

matey

Hello again and ty for the answers.
Guys, could you tell, which sector is a guest one? Planning to take ticket close to our supporteres.

TIA

Galning

Sooo I might be in Barcelona in December, wondering what might be the easiest game to get tickets for. My friend who lives there MIGHT be able to get me into a game (she has connections but she'd still have to find out) but if she can't then I'll have to get the tickets myself.

Basically the games I'd have to choose from are:

Barcelona-Athletic Club 02/12
Barcelona-Benfica 05/12
Barcelona-Atletico Madrid 16/12

Any suggestions? I don't really have a preference which one I go to, so it's really just dependent on what is probably the easiest (or perhaps cheapest). Are CL games more expensive to attend than regular Liga games, and how much?

I just have to pick one soon because the entire trip will revolve around which game I plan to attend. We'll be in Europe probably around 3 weeks, one half in Barcelona and one half in Milan, but not sure which city we will go to first, depends on which Barca game I choose. We will also probably go to an Inter game while in Milan, but for there I'm a lot less fussed with which game it is.

You can easily buy a ticket for any of those games.

Hello,
I've just bought tickets for Barça/Spartak. The option "Print the tickets at home" was disabled. Do you know if this option will be turned on before the game? Champion's League tickets can be printed at home usually?

No it won't be turned on. You can't print tickets at home for Champions League games, it's only possible for Liga games :)

matey

Regarding tickets for the Barcelona home section for visiting fans for Champions league games:

We regret to tell you that according to UEFA regulations those people with passports belonging to the country of origin of the away team cannot buy tickets with this normal channels. Thus you have to get in contact with the away team.

So you mean that I cannot purchase ticket @Barca website and pick them up in Barca by arrival? Only thru local fanclub or smth of that kind?

kristen_29

No it won't be turned on. You can't print tickets at home for Champions League games, it's only possible for Liga games :)
Thank you for your answer. How many time before the game would you advice me to arrive at the stadium to get my tickets?

belletti

So you mean that I cannot purchase ticket @Barca website and pick them up in Barca by arrival? Only thru local fanclub or smth of that kind?

According to the Barcelona helpdesk - Under UEFA regulations if you are from the UK you cannot buy tickets through the normal channels, i.e Barcelona website, for the Barcelona section of this game because you are from the same country as the visiting team.

So if your from UK the only options are:

Try and get a ticket from Celtic, which is going to be very difficult.
Buy a ticket through a 3rd party, viagogo etc probably at 3 times face value.
Go to the stadium on the day or day before and see if you can get a ticket from the ticket office.
Or if you are lucky enough to know someone from Barcelona or Spain get them to get you tickets.

Tomchin

Thank you for your answer. How many time before the game would you advice me to arrive at the stadium to get my tickets?
On matchdays the ticket-office is open until the game starts. I recommend you to arrive there about 1 to 1,5 hours in advance. That way, you have time to collect your tickets, buy some stuff in the official Barca-shop, and then go to your seats +- 30 min before the start of the game (the players start warming up then, always nice to see)

Of course you could always pick up your tickets on days before the game too. You can find the opening times here: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/football-purchasing-tickets

Galning

What Tomchin said.
I always pick them up a few days before the actual game, but of course that depends on when you arrive.

ruizluis12

Hi all

I will be in Barcelona for the Barcelona - Spartak Moscow game. I am coming from the US and tried to purchase tickets the same day they went on sell but my US credit card was rejected, tried different cards with no luck. Had great seats but they are now gone. I also tried buying from ticketmaster.es but I cant get to select any seats on the site. In my desperation I called Spain to ask about them, luckily i speak spanish and they told me to wait 48 hours as most seats will get open during that time.

My question is, I want to get 2 seats together, should I wait until 48 hours, is it worth it? I do not want the tickets to be sold out.

Luis

xpr123

Hi all

I will be in Barcelona for the Barcelona - Spartak Moscow game. I am coming from the US and tried to purchase tickets the same day they went on sell but my US credit card was rejected, tried different cards with no luck. Had great seats but they are now gone. I also tried buying from ticketmaster.es but I cant get to select any seats on the site. In my desperation I called Spain to ask about them, luckily i speak spanish and they told me to wait 48 hours as most seats will get open during that time.

My question is, I want to get 2 seats together, should I wait until 48 hours, is it worth it? I do not want the tickets to be sold out.

Luis
To be honest i don't think tickets would be sold out, even at 1 hour before match, so you can wait them without any fear. Spartak is not so popular team in Europe and interest would be low.
Btw i got tickets for Spartak-Barca in Moscow, because there are 100k ppl already put requests for tickets (stadium capacity is 70k) :)

xpr123

Hey guys, gonna travel in Barca and visit my 2nd classico in row :) Last one in april i got problem with tickets, they didn't sell them at all on offsite/ticketmaster w/o member's card :( So i found local member and got my ticket for 350e/cat3. Yeah, it's crazy to pay x4 times more than official price, but what can you do.
So, i'm looking for someone, who have members card and not planning to visit el Clásico (sounds strange :) I need 4 tickets cat1/2 (could be 2 tickets), i could pay you for help as well :)
Also, maybe someone know, based on experience, any chance to get tickets in last sale one day before the game on offsite/ticketmaster? I relayed on this in april and didn't work out, but it was a really decider game in La Liga also Chelsea game 3days later. Season only starts now so maybe attention would be not so sky high.
Thanks for advices!

Last edited:

Tomchin

Sooo I might be in Barcelona in December, wondering what might be the easiest game to get tickets for. My friend who lives there MIGHT be able to get me into a game (she has connections but she'd still have to find out) but if she can't then I'll have to get the tickets myself.

Basically the games I'd have to choose from are:

Barcelona-Athletic Club 02/12
Barcelona-Benfica 05/12
Barcelona-Atletico Madrid 16/12

Any suggestions? I don't really have a preference which one I go to, so it's really just dependent on what is probably the easiest (or perhaps cheapest). Are CL games more expensive to attend than regular Liga games, and how much?
I d definitely not go to the benfica cl game. That's our last game of the group-stage, and the chance is high that we'll already have gained top of the group be then. In that case, tito will field a team full of fringe-players and b-teamers, and i doubt that's what you want to see.

Personally i d pick the game against bilbao. Both bilbao and atletico will be great games (with same price), but i feel that our chance of winning against bilbao is slightly higher.

king of kings

On matchdays the ticket-office is open until the game starts. I recommend you to arrive there about 1 to 1,5 hours in advance. That way, you have time to collect your tickets, buy some stuff in the official Barca-shop, and then go to your seats +- 30 min before the start of the game (the players start warming up then, always nice to see)

Of course you could always pick up your tickets on days before the game too. You can find the opening times here: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/football-purchasing-tickets

To be honest i don't think tickets would be sold out, even at 1 hour before match, so you can wait them without any fear. Spartak is not so popular team in Europe and interest would be low.
Btw i got tickets for Spartak-Barca in Moscow, because there are 100k ppl already put requests for tickets (stadium capacity is 70k) :)

Do you think that Wikl be the case with the Celtic game(I've got a UK passport though) or do u think Barcelona will open up a an away section( I believe they did this the last time they played) due to demand as I imagine there will be a lot traveling over without a ticket?

Tipe

Hi All!
My friends and I are coming from Russia and going to visit Barcelona - Spartak. Actually the match wasn't our visiting purpose and we are not Spartak fans, but it would be great to see Barca - Spartak at the Camp Nou.
So the question is will we have any problems if we buy "regular" tickets (I mean tickets not for Spartak fans) through ticketmaster.es? Will somebody check our nationality? Is it possible that security will not let us visit the match?
P.S. We are from Russian city far from Moscow and we don't intend to support Spartak :)

matey

Guys, could you please tell how to cancel the tickets which were already purchased? The thing is that a friend of mine from Madrid purchased a ticket for me, but to pick them up she needs to go to Barcelona accidentally, what is not an option for her.
Could you please advise on how to cancel a purchase cos ther's no info on a website or wherever else on this....

Tomchin

Guys, could you please tell how to cancel the tickets which were already purchased? The thing is that a friend of mine from Madrid purchased a ticket for me, but to pick them up she needs to go to Barcelona accidentally, what is not an option for her.
Could you please advise on how to cancel a purchase cos ther's no info on a website or wherever else on this....
As far as I know tickets can't be cancelled. You'll have to find someone who's willing to buy your tickets (at a discount price) I'm afraid.

Home of Barca Fans