FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Went last week for my 18th. 2nd tier near the corner flag is where we sat which had a great view. Bocca 200. (under the second A of Barcelona)

denisbence

So the champions league draws just ended. Can I somehow know now if the league match against Celta Vigo will be on saturday or sunday?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
So the champions league draws just ended. Can I somehow know now if the league match against Celta Vigo will be on saturday or sunday?

I think if the CL is the week before then the game will be on the Sunday and if the CL game is on the week after it will be on the Saturday. Not sure though.

PhilS

When there is a Barca CL game the next week, they tend to move the Barca game to Saturday. The official, final announcements about when the game will be played can be quite late, so beware.

denisbence

I think if the CL is the week before then the game will be on the Sunday and if the CL game is on the week after it will be on the Saturday. Not sure though.

When there is a Barca CL game the next week, they tend to move the Barca game to Saturday. The official, final announcements about when the game will be played can be quite late, so beware.

The CL matches are on 25th and 26th October. Does it matter if they play on tuesday or wednesday, or just that it is a week before?
So that means that the league match is most probably going to be on sunday 2nd November?

Tomchin

The CL matches are on 25th and 26th October. Does it matter if they play on tuesday or wednesday, or just that it is a week before?
So that means that the league match is most probably going to be on sunday 2nd November?
We play against Ajax on Tuesday 25, so the game against Eibar some days earlier will be on Saturday. Not sure when the game afterwards will be played, can be Saturday or Sunday.

Scott

Guys,

Long time ago since my last visit here. Anyways, I have an urgent question.

My father and I would like to visit the match between Barça and Ajax on 21 October. Unfortunately, we have no creditcard. So my question is, is it a problem if I order tickets through the website that are paid with the creditcard of a friend /family member?

Hopefully you can help me with this Cules.

Scott. :wave:

Tomchin

Guys,

Long time ago since my last visit here. Anyways, I have an urgent question.

My father and I would like to visit the match between Barça and Ajax on 21 October. Unfortunately, we have no creditcard. So my question is, is it a problem if I order tickets through the website that are paid with the creditcard of a friend /family member?

Hopefully you can help me with this Cules.

Scott. :wave:
You need to take a copy of the credit-card + your identity-card (or passport) with you.

Scott

You need to take a copy of the credit-card + your identity-card (or passport) with you.

Well, thats not a problem. I guess this only when I pick up the tickets in Barcelona? I read that its possible to printed out the tickets at home. To be sure, I take along a copy of the credit card...

:beer2:

Tomchin

Well, thats not a problem. I guess this only when I pick up the tickets in Barcelona? I read that its possible to printed out the tickets at home. To be sure, I take along a copy of the credit card...

:beer2:
Yeah, that's when you pick up the tickets in the Camp Nou.

You can print the tickets from home for some games indeed, but not for all (for the CL for example you can't do that if I remember correctly)

Scott

Yeah, that's when you pick up the tickets in the Camp Nou.

You can print the tickets from home for some games indeed, but not for all (for the CL for example you can't do that if I remember correctly)

Oohh, I see. Thanks for helping me Tom!

Kuchi

I will be in Barcelona for the UCL game agains Apoel. Tickets are not on sale on the official site, is there another way i can book em in advance? What is the best way to do this? Never been to a game before. Thank you in advance

Tomchin

I will be in Barcelona for the UCL game agains Apoel. Tickets are not on sale on the official site, is there another way i can book em in advance? What is the best way to do this? Never been to a game before. Thank you in advance
There'll be plenty of tickets available on the official site for that game, don't worry

Barcadub

Heading over myself.

Weaker opposition but it's the first game so hopefully it's a big turn out

Home of Barca Fans