FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

As a non-soci and non-season-ticket-holder, will I have any chance to get a ticket for the CL-game against Milan on 12/03? I checked on the official website, but there're no tickets available yet for that game.

Does anyone remember from last year when the tickets for that game were for sale to the general public?

Yeah you can buy one, no problem. No idea when they will be for sale though.

Phantomriot

im traveling to barcelona in march and would also like to know about tickets for the ac milan barca game. would these be purchased off the official website? im worried i wont get tickets for this game. im from the US so are my chances pretty slim?

thanks

Galning

Yeah you have to buy them off the official website.
Na, you'll get tickets for this game.. no worries. Unless you wait until matchday :)

Andreas E

AC Milan will be easy to get tickets to, just head down to Camp Nou the day before the match and hand over the money/card and the´ll hook you up with some tickets.

Enjoy the game!

Tomchin

I've mailed Barca to ask when tickets will become available on the official website, and what the probable price will be. I'll keep you guys updated when/if I get an answer ;)

Tomchin

Hmmm, I just noticed that the knock-out round game against Milan last year was almost sold out (95.000 spectators, see http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/futbol/p...4-tornada/fc-barcelona_milan/fitxa-del-partit). This year it's 1/16 finals (instead of 1/8 finals) though, and Milan have weakened (theoretically at least), so hopefully the demand will be slightly less. I plan to buy flight-tickets in the upcoming days already, but I'm kinda worried that I won't be able to get tickets later at a decent price ;)

Phantomriot

Hmmm, I just noticed that the knock-out round game against Milan last year was almost sold out (95.000 spectators, see http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/futbol/p...4-tornada/fc-barcelona_milan/fitxa-del-partit). This year it's 1/16 finals (instead of 1/8 finals) though, and Milan have weakened (theoretically at least), so hopefully the demand will be slightly less. I plan to buy flight-tickets in the upcoming days already, but I'm kinda worried that I won't be able to get tickets later at a decent price ;)

Thanks for the update! I also tried to email them about the same thing with no luck. I saw that they are playing a league game just two days before the milan game. Is that a mistake? That sounds too close. I'll see that game as well if I can. Do you think that there will be a strong lineup just two days before a champions league fixture?

Tomchin

I saw that they are playing a league game just two days before the milan game. Is that a mistake? That sounds too close. I'll see that game as well if I can. Do you think that there will be a strong lineup just two days before a champions league fixture?
The Liga-fixtures on the official website haven't a fixed date/hour yet (that's only known +- 15 days before the game).

Considering that we have a CL-fixture on Tuesday, the Liga-game some days before, will (with 99% certainty) be played on Saturday, not on Sunday.

Tomchin

Tickets for the Milan-game are available on the official website since 10AM this morning. I bought one for my father and I. There're still plenty of tickets available, but better book it asap, to make sure that you can choose the best seats...

Phantomriot

Tickets for the Milan-game are available on the official website since 10AM this morning. I bought one for my father and I. There're still plenty of tickets available, but better book it asap, to make sure that you can choose the best seats...

im trying to buy them but for some reason im getting an error on the official site

anyone else get this?

Tomchin

im trying to buy them but for some reason im getting an error on the official site

anyone else get this?
Which error? Something about the creditcard? Several people from UK have reported that issue in the past, not sure if it's fixed already. I did the booking from Belgium, and no issues here.

Tomchin

thanks for the quick reply
yes its a credit card error

hopefully they fix this soon
I wouldn't count on it that they'll fix it soon, because that issue already existed some years ago. Maybe you could contact Barcelona (oab@fcbarcelona.cat; or you can also find the phonenumber on the official website), to ask what you should do.

Alternatively you could book your tickets from Ticketmaster or Servicaixa, I think the prices there are quite similar to those on the official FCB-website.

Phantomriot

I wouldn't count on it that they'll fix it soon, because that issue already existed some years ago. Maybe you could contact Barcelona (oab@fcbarcelona.cat; or you can also find the phonenumber on the official website), to ask what you should do.

Alternatively you could book your tickets from Ticketmaster or Servicaixa, I think the prices there are quite similar to those on the official FCB-website.

:( ive tried everything
ticketmaster
fcbarcelona.com
servicaixa

no luck

this is really frustrating

Phantomriot

amazing newS!

i got some tickets for the barca-ac milan game on march 12

its in a corner area toward the front, honestly im sure they are not the best tickets
but i dont care, im so happy i get to see my team at the camp nou!

:) :) :)

Home of Barca Fans