FC Barcelona Finances

Deco

Culé since 2005
How is the debt as of today? how much can we have in summer transfer money? All depens on CL but

companyofcules

1000037347.jpg

This is a bit insane. Out of prime midfielder 20.04 m. Lewandowski on his last legs 22.44. I don't understand how we are going to pay the debt.

companyofcules

How is the debt as of today? how much can we have in summer transfer money? All depens on CL but
Considering they made a profit of 300 milions and 200 were not payed. They spent 300 millions from the leavers, probably 100 on debt. I don't think the debt will be payed in less than 50 years. I mean we spend big on bums as always. Lucky with La Masia because it would have been a new disaster.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Considering they made a profit of 300 milions and 200 were not payed. They spent 300 millions from the leavers, probably 100 on debt. I don't think the debt will be payed in less than 50 years. I mean we spend big on bums as always. Lucky with La Masia because it would have been a new disaster.
Think it will go much faster than that, just see what Laporta did in his first period of the club, and the club was in the same situation and now days is even more price money. Should go 50/50 debt/transferbudget, faster is better to get back to zero, the rebuild for Camp Nou is a long term paypent.

companyofcules

Think it will go much faster than that, just see what Laporta did in his first period of the club, and the club was in the same situation and now days is even more price money. Should go 50/50 debt/transferbudget, faster is better to get back to zero, the rebuild for Camp Nou is a long term paypent.
That time he got lucky with Ronaldinho and then Messi, Guardiola. If he managed to sign the Beckham hype as Lewandowski there would have been a different story.
I don't see it because the levers failed to build a team or pay significant debt. La Masia saved us but this time there is no Messi but Yamal. Messi was a bit more talented in my opinion.
Then beside the debt of the company we need to pay the stadium and the levers are going to cut a part of the revenues.
In my opinion Lewandowski, Ferran, Raphinha, Gundogan are huge blunders given the financial situation. They are big earners, lots of money on their transfers but they have little impact in the hype market and even less prospects.
Barça needs outrageous talents with low salaries in attack to pay that debt earlier.
We have the opposite we still trow money at players.

companyofcules

About the disaster that ruined Barcelona.
I am not a Spanish lawyer, but I would have liked to adress some questions to Laporta and his staff or members that know the Spanish Law in more detail, especially the jurisprudence.

Caso fortuito o fuerza mayor in Spain has the same effects as in the French law?

The contracts of the players are imune to this law?

Because if a pandemic and a state enforced closure ruins your business and makes you unable to activate or activate without being paid ( the principal earnings in football are the tickets) why should Barcelona pay the same wages or keep the players?

Why Barcelona didn't terminate contracts or paid less to players according to the new situation?

Are the players in a social situation that justifies this privilege that is not used even for the minimum wage workers?
States gave grants of money to companies to keep the workers while Barcelona needed close to 600 millions to pay some millionaires.

Laporta feared FIFA, UEFA or that the prestige will drop? Because there is no explanation why a company will just bankrupt itself in a state of curfew imposed by autority, then a collapse of the market while having no legal obligation to keep the contracts going.

Yes FIFA UEFA might have some rules, but Spanish laws are above FIFA and in my opinion not getting a 600 milions debt is more important than not having a fight with UEFA, FIFA and Spanish Federation who are just some low tier low IQ politicians cashing in on the works of the clubs.
In my opinion Barcelona still can invoke this for historical payments of players, but now is way more likely to not win the cases.

Was Laporta a coward or the loss from fighting UEFA would have been bigger? There is no question Bartomeu was and a stupid one so the whole debate is about Laporta.

Gnidrologist

Have to consider inflation, when looking at those graphs. Due to mechant guild shenanigans same numbers are twice or thrice as worthless today as was in 2005. People are deliberately driven to poverty and even big club like Barca suffer from devaluation. Doesn't mean it has been managed well, but spending increasing in sheer numbers is useless stat.

Loki

Nike executives met with the club yesterday. They are making maximum efforts as they do not want to lose their partnership with Barça. Nike increased the offer greatly, but still didn't meet the conditions put forward by the club. The company offers to renew the contract for 10 years, increasing the fixed amount and offering a bonus amount that will return Barça to the 1:1 rule.
[
@ffpolo
] #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans