FC Barcelona Finances

frog-fcb

Laporta has announced our revenue was 1billion and a profit of 124 million euro I assume this was till June 30th so would only include one of the levers

FinBarcelonafan

Laporta has announced our revenue was 1billion and a profit of 124 million euro I assume this was till June 30th so would only include one of the levers

So second and third lever are for the next season? So basically we should always show profit for the next season with #2 and #3 levers

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Eh, if this was done via regular ways (not selling club assets and rights) I would have been so happy.

Sigh.

serghei

Eh, if this was done via regular ways (not selling club assets and rights) I would have been so happy.

Sigh.

Don't worry. 2-3 years, with the last leechers and Barto contracts done with, and the club will be healthy again, with a well proportioned wage structure, and will be turning profits organically.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't worry. 2-3 years, with the last leechers and Barto contracts done with, and the club will be healthy again, with a well proportioned wage structure, and will be turning profits organically.

We will have to wait and see. Since we know our revenue for the next several years will also be down, it all depends on when those senior players and high earners will be gone and how successful we are in terms of reducing the payroll and wage bill. We might generate a small profit, but nevertheless it is still good as a healthier foundation laid for the future.

frog-fcb

Sigh.

I guess we had a loss of about 83 million last season before the first 6street deal. Considering how we performed and tbe empty seats in camp nou etc we didn't do badly. In the next few years we should see our wage bill drop further and if laporta sticks to his word should be a max 250 mill per year

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I guess we had a loss of about 83 million last season before the first 6street deal. Considering how we performed and tbe empty seats in camp nou etc we didn't do badly. In the next few years we should see our wage bill drop further and if laporta sticks to his word should be a max 250 mill per year

2Playbook and Culemania said we would have had a loss of 160m if it wasn't for the levers.

250m max for the wage bill? Hmmm, we are currently at what, like 450m ish? I very much doubt they can bring it down to that level.

frog-fcb

2Playbook and Culemania said we would have had a loss of 160m if it wasn't for the levers.

250m max for the wage bill? Hmmm, we are currently at what, like 450m ish? I very much doubt they can bring it down to that level.

They could be right I simply subtracted the profit from the amount of the first lever. As for the wages I know laporta has mentioned a few times about max 10 million per season after tax something all the new signings fit into aswell by the looks of it

frog-fcb

250 is almost impossible, more like 300-320.

It's really not the la liga squad is 25 players so at a max wage of 10 million per year it works out at a max of 250 million. We most likely won't hit that mark for another season or 2 when busi pique possibly fdj etc are gone

frog-fcb

Screenshot_20220802-222500_Twitter.jpg

Going by this the wage bill is currently 284 million per year atm if we do manage to shift on depay braithwaite umtiti fdj etc it will most likely drop further and any new signings should be on the under 10 million per season net pay

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They could be right I simply subtracted the profit from the amount of the first lever. As for the wages I know laporta has mentioned a few times about max 10 million per season after tax something all the new signings fit into aswell by the looks of it

I don’t think a 10m after tax cap would work. It should work with many players but when we need to attract big name players or talents that cap would be impractical.

But, if they are disciplined enough to stick to some sort of caps and structure it will be good for us.

frog-fcb

I don’t think a 10m after tax cap would work. It should work with many players but when we need to attract big name players or talents that cap would be impractical.

But, if they are disciplined enough to stick to some sort of caps and structure it will be good for us.

It's working already we brought lewa in who although is getting on in years is still one of the biggest names in the game. And besides I'd say its in line with most other big name teams

Home of Barca Fans