FC Barcelona Finances

iniestaGOAT

I am no finance expert but surely Spotify can't be happy with this right?

Barcelona will sell the new jerseys for the following season without the Spotify logo on it. The Spotify-Bar?a agreement comes too late for Nike, who will not be able to include the Spotify logo on the jerseys.

? @AdriaSoldevila

You are not an expert at anything not just finance.

Andresito

Staff member
I am no finance expert but surely Spotify can't be happy with this right?

Barcelona will sell the new jerseys for the following season without the Spotify logo on it. The Spotify-Bar?a agreement comes too late for Nike, who will not be able to include the Spotify logo on the jerseys.

? @AdriaSoldevila

The official stores will be able to iron on the logo manually the same way the do it with names. No issues really.

The sponsorless shirts were extremely popular last time around anyway. I don't doubt that these will sell good even without Spotify on them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Does it cost more or less? Without the logo? How do you order one?

Same price. The 16/17 jerseys were initially released without the sponsor's logo and print etc. (we were transitioning from Qatar Airways to Rakuten, too late for Nike to print the logo before the initial release, similar situation) and they were a huge hit.

Of course in most other seasons when we have a sponsor firmly in place, you can't order official jerseys without the sponsor logos etc.

FinBarcelonafan

Same price. The 16/17 jerseys were initially released without the sponsor's logo and print etc. (we were transitioning from Qatar Airways to Rakuten, too late for Nike to print the logo before the initial release, similar situation) and they were a huge hit.

Of course in most other seasons when we have a sponsor firmly in place, you can't order official jerseys without the sponsor logos etc.

Nice. Thanks for the knowledge!

Rassvet

Barca has started renogitating the CVC deal. The club see the injection of capital as a way to make top signings like Haaland (Mundo Deportivo)

Messi983

What's going on with the Spotify deal? Reports were it will be officially confirmed three weeks ago but no news since then. Unless I've missed something.

Home of Barca Fans