FC Barcelona Finances

Messigician

" the unfortunate reality is despite reports claiming otherwise, Barca has lost over 15% of its brand value due to the departure of Messi and lack of sporting success.

No one is interested in purchasing the naming rights for an aging camp nou, Nike are unlikely to renew, and any new shirt sponsor will generate much less income than Rakuten"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
" the unfortunate reality is despite reports claiming otherwise, Barca has lost over 15% of its brand value due to the departure of Messi and lack of sporting success.

No one is interested in purchasing the naming rights for an aging camp nou, Nike are unlikely to renew, and any new shirt sponsor will generate much less income than Rakuten"

Source? Yourself?

KingLeo10

Messigician is turning more and more unhinged by the minute.

:lol: He was more tolerable when he actually put an effort in trolling.

Birdy

No you made the claim.

If I say the sky is blue and you want to deny it I'm not gonna sit there and explain it it's up to you to Google that shit

LOL :lol:
You are so ignorant

The burden of proof lies with the one that makes a positive claim of existence (There exist X), not with the one that makes a negative one (X does not exist).
Negative claims of existence cannot be proven (Bertrand Russell)

So, this means that if you say the sky is blue (that's a positive claim), the burden of proof is with you

Now go back to simple areas that your mind can process, like fake news.

Messigician

Is this clown serious?

Does he take us for fools?

Reverter added that there is an inverted pyramid with very veteran players with long contracts and young players with one-year contracts, which made negotiations very difficult.

It's called the Covid wage cuts which saved the club you fools.

jamrock

Our wage bill increase by 60% from 2016-2021, Jesus Christ that's when worst when you consider how many times we have been embarrassed in Europe during that time.

Bartomeu'd!

malvolio

From where will they get 12 La Masia players to play in the first team I don't know.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/club...ministrative-costs-and-600-in-financial-costs

Presentacio-S2-ENG.jpg

jamrock

Hopefully now people shut up talking all that dumb shit about the new board this stuff is absolutely a joke, we are pretty much bankrupt in every since, just hanging on by a sting.

Which is why I can't respect anyone on here who ever said a good word about bartomeu, because all this stuff was so obvious years ago for anyone who had eyes.

Thank bartomeu.

It will be a long road to redemption but laporta can do it.

Home of Barca Fans