FC Barcelona B

Cule4life

The Culest
:facepalm: We will get relegated if this goes on and Eusebio will still be our coach because he is not good enough to get a job anywhere

fuqi

2-1. i want to say a lot things. how team this, every match lead and lose in the end. what the fuck!!!!!! i am so angry, i swear so much right now!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Adama learning to cut in, a good sign. Just needs to shoot better.

The B team is a joke right now. Just a place to hold the young talents with no development until we find a spot for them in the first team. It takes away a few years from their chance to learn and grow as players.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hope Gijon get promoted as most of our good prospects will have to be loaned to Celta and Gijon if we are relegated

JamDav1982

Adama learning to cut in, a good sign. Just needs to shoot better.

The B team is a joke right now. Just a place to hold the young talents with no development until we find a spot for them in the first team. It takes away a few years from their chance to learn and grow as players.

That's not the case at all. They may not play football that is as easy on the eye as previous years but the players are still developing.

It is a very young side and overall lower on quality than in previous years but the players to me are developing and many of them getting used to playing this level of football for the first time.

Home of Barca Fans