FC Barcelona B

Porque

Pau Victor 2-0, great win!

I admire your dedication. I couldn't get through the second half.

Pau Victor looks quite the player for the level. Very good technically with good speed, finishing and movement. It's a wonder he never got a look in at Girona. Considering their level for the past two seasons.

This season they have better attacking talent admittedly with their City group stock.

Messi983

Didn't know where to put this since he doesn't have a thread (or at least I couldn't find it) but according to MD one loanee who Xavi is following very close is Alex Valle. He started all 9 games so far for Levante in Segunda and apparently doing very well so could be brought back next summer to replace Alonso.

JamDav1982

He shouldnt be brought back it will just stagnate any development.

Would be better off out at another La Liga team on loan to get minutes.

The jump between segunda and La Liga is big and risks not playing enough if comes back in.

Faye can cover as a defensive LB if needed and likes of Miranda there as a cheap back up if doesnt renew.

Valle needs to be allowed to develop and unlikely does that as much in first team next year if only used to rest Balde and in largely dead minutes.

Porque

Anyone watch the game?

B back to winning ways, although Teruel look one of the weaker league rivals.

Ton of potential in that Pau-Faye partnership.

Thought Trilli looked decent considering first game back (I think) from injury.

Messi983

F9DXKUzWsAA10dl

Porque

Side is a bit ravaged with injuries and first team call-ups. Still expect a win though considering Sestao have 0 wins and worst GD.

Porque

Cubarsi is having a 'mare but Faye is on it, and bailing his ass out today.

Could be the conditions, pitch (looks like one of those lower league English grounds, which isn't a bad thing to be fair) and that the referee seems to be content with Sestao fouling the F out of us.

Messi983

Mbacke finally in matchday squad. Looking forward to see him alongside Faye over next month with Cubarsi away at U17 WC.

We only have 16 players available for tomorrow's game against Rayo Majadahonda.

F-A-CW6XIAABNkJ

Home of Barca Fans