FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Porque

Disappointing opener. Alot of work needed.

As for Logrones, one of those clubs that should be in Second division atleast.

Porque

Dunno what they feeding these young Catalans in La Masia, maybe they got a tab on the Laporta buffet bill because their feckin huge.

No wonder the club had to cut food expenses, though they probably shouldn't!

16 year old Cortes well in the region of 1.9m, this Bernal chap too.

Thought Garrido was wasteful yesterday btw, didn't bite the bullet on enough of the through passes that presented themselves as the offensive mid (though when he did, slotted the forward lovely for a one on one).

Darvich wasn't great, but I'd say he is going to take that advanced midfield slot sooner than later.

khaled_a_d

Messi983

As said in Transfers and rumours thread he looks better than that Jurado kid imo. Also versatile and could potentially play all positions upfront.

Porque

Looks decent. Better than those flops of yesteryear (Vitinho, Gabriel Novaes mentioned above).

Scored well in the U20 Championship. I reckon they eye him for the left side forward role cutting in. Estanis replacement.

As @Messi983 said, looks better than the Mexican kid. But then again, atleast a Mexican talent probably makes you money back with the money in that league.

Messi983

Can't even sign random Brazilian kids on loan anymore these days. :lol::lol::lol:

It's a shame though as I think he'd be a solid signing for Barca B.

Porque

Can't even sign random Brazilian kids on loan anymore these days. :lol::lol::lol:

Thing is how come other clubs manage to weasle around Loan+Buy options for FFP while we can't even do that for a mid tier Brazilian talent.

Makes me almost confirmed that these are club owners are passing around cash under the table to get these deals done (Hello Mbappe Ekitike de la Goncalo Ramos of Nuno Mendes the Danilo Pereira).

It's all about the money, and our Catalans just arn't rich enough to compete.

Home of Barca Fans