Favourite PL team

Which PL club do you like the most?

• Total voters

Temptation

Which PL team do you like the most and why?

Have seen plenty of discussion on PL here. Posters love bantering and rooting for certain PL clubs.

So as fans of a La Liga club, which PL club do you prefer?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Good question Dude!

Honestly, i dont like any Pl club. I dont know why but i hated Liverpool and Tottenham a few years ago, really disliked these teams. These days im neutral to them. if i have to choose one pl club i would choose Arsenal, have a lots of arsenal fan friends so i feel a bit connected to this club. Maybe also City because of Pep, love this guy.

Temptation

Good question Dude!

Honestly, i dont like any Pl club. I dont know why but i hated Liverpool and Tottenham a few years ago, really disliked these teams. These days im neutral to them. if i have to choose one pl club i would choose Arsenal, have a lots of arsenal fan friends so i feel a bit connected to this club. Maybe also City because of Pep, love this guy.
Damn you voted for Arsenal? I never knew you liked them.

I thought you were more of a Man U guy.

Daisymorr

Leicester also because of that incredible league win. Basically supported them for the last 6 months of the season but never thought they would hold out.

Catta

Since 2011 always had a soft spot for West Ham.

Before that liked Arsenal because of Henry and Pires. Also for a time, liked Liverpool with Suarez, and City with Dzeko.

malvolio

United when I was a kid. Now I enjoy watching bums like West Ham, Spurs or Villa. And Fullham because I like their stadium.

Home of Barca Fans