Defense

-------------Lewy------Messi
Gundo/Pedri--FDJ---???-------Dembele
Balde---Christensen---Araujo----Kounde

??? = I have no idea who's gonna come
Kounde again at RB? No fucking way. The guy will kill Xavi. :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Oh, come on, Haaland! Embarrassing couple of weeks from you, but at least that Ballon d’Or is secured for Leo now.

Temptation

Oh, come on, Haaland! Embarrassing couple of weeks from you, but at least that Ballon d’Or is secured for Leo now.
Messi has been irrelevant at club Football level all season but that's where Football is. Ofcourse he'll win it lmao. Kinda happy that they're actively tarnishing the name of that French Magazine award.

Morten

That'll always be his style of play though. You don't change your technique and style after this age. He's what he is. The greatest poached you'll see on steroids. He'll decline really hard though. As soon as he loses his pace, he loses the X Factor. His hold up game is awful and he's poor in the air so he can't function as a target man at the highest level. He'll be finished at 28/29. Injuries can be dangerous for him.

Well, i'm not really talking about becoming a different player, you dont get better technically at this age.

He can improve his heading, he can improve and become even more clinical, decision making, little things like that.
His hold-up game has improved this season btw.

Temptation

Well, i'm not really talking about becoming a different player, you dont get better technically at this age.

He can improve his heading, he can improve and become even more clinical, decision making, little things like that.
His hold-up game has improved this season btw.

Sure but with time he'll lose his mobility so he'll get to the optimal positions with some delay.

Temptation

Foden is overrated. A very good young player but not World Class.

Classic example of being overrated due to having a certain player profile which is very much in fashion. Similar to Pedri.

Hardy

Messi has been irrelevant at club Football level all season but that's where Football is. Ofcourse he'll win it lmao. Kinda happy that they're actively tarnishing the name of that French Magazine award.

world cup tax buddy, R9 barely played with Inter in 2002 and still won ballon d'or, same Cannavaro and others. Haaland can still win if he makes the difference vs Inter though

Temptation

I will never rate Bruno.

He's not a Barca type player. He's a stats player.

Ball retention is simply not his job. His job is trying. He always tries finals balls and direct shots and hopes it'll come off once a game.

You probably don't rate KDB that highly either although KDB can retain the ball if instructed to.

Home of Barca Fans