F1

fergus90

Yeah, season is pretty good if not for the fact that I dislike Redbull and they seem to be the only ones who are not dumb or have a crap car.

He's head and shoulders above everyone right now. Leclerc and Ferrari are fast but both of them make too many mistakes over a season to properly challenge.

serghei

He's head and shoulders above everyone right now. Leclerc and Ferrari are fast but both of them make too many mistakes over a season to properly challenge.

Not him per se, but his team as a whole. As a driver he is good, but not outstanding.

Overall the sport would benefit form having teams that are closer together in terms of car, the competence of the manager, and so on, we'd get a fairer representation of pilot talent and skill.

Last edited:

fergus90

Not him per se, but his team as a whole. As a driver he is good, but not outstanding.

He's made some sloppy mistakes in good positions too. I think his time will come just lack of experience near the front is evident.

The danger is that F1 just transitions from Hamilton dominance to Verstappen dominance :lol:

serghei

He's made some sloppy mistakes in good positions too. I think his time will come just lack of experience near the front is evident.

The danger is that F1 just transitions from Hamilton dominance to Verstappen dominance :lol:

Because the sport involves so many elements pre-race, the difference is mostly made outside of what happens on the day of the race. It is a spectacle, and I do tune in sometimes, but it's not my preference of sports because of this.

Catta

Leclerc is the same level as Verstappen. The difference is the car. Easier to make mistakes when you have a worse car and have to push and drive on the edge constantly.

fergus90

Leclerc is the same level as Verstappen. The difference is the car. Easier to make mistakes when you have a worse car and have to push and drive on the edge constantly.

I don't agree with that. I'm not a big Verstappen fan but he's better than Leclerc.

I think Leclerc's time will come at some point though.

Catta

I don't agree with that. I'm not a big Verstappen fan but he's better than Leclerc.

I think Leclerc's time will come at some point though.

If they changed teams, they would have the same results as the other guy had. Don't think that Max would have better results with this Ferrari, or that Charles would be worse in this Red Bull.

Catta

Red Bull looks like Merc at their best, in a league of their own this race. Max would have won even if he started from the pits.

El Gato

Villarato!
At least they're asking somebody knowledgeable what to do considering they'd otherwise definitely cock it up

As been plain to see after quali, it's getting as boring as was when Hamilton was untouchable few years back. Funny as hell seeing Toto salty about the gap widening instead of getting smaller after bouncing regs come in

Zidane82

If they changed teams, they would have the same results as the other guy had. Don't think that Max would have better results with this Ferrari, or that Charles would be worse in this Red Bull.

You cannot know that ..

The actual F1 pundits regularly say that Max is the best driver currently..

Zidane82

At least they're asking somebody knowledgeable what to do considering they'd otherwise definitely cock it up

As been plain to see after quali, it's getting as boring as was when Hamilton was untouchable few years back. Funny as hell seeing Toto salty about the gap widening instead of getting smaller after bouncing regs come in
Hamilton is a joke .. all the bitching he does now is tiresome.
He had the fastest car for the last ten years

Home of Barca Fans